Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Dec 25, 2013

Being vegan and pretty conscious of what I put into my body, I like these vegan vegetable Bouillon cubes because they do not have added salt. I do find that I need to use more than one when I make a pot of soup for that extra flavour. Sometimes I even use 4 cubes so if you are contemplating buying I suggest buy more because you will be using them very quickly. Makes delicious winter hot soups and keeps everyone happy.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1151144 on Jan 19, 2014

I love this! Great taste and healthier than "ordinary".

Cubitos para hacer caldo

Posted by Reviewer2214333 on Jan 11, 2015

Gusto agradable

Great

Posted by 5044221625030805737 on May 27, 2015

very tasty, great for recipes with reduced salt. I use it to add flavor while cooking lentils (I heard salt makes them take longer to cook!)

No salt

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 22, 2015

No salt, thats true. But i like it! Other bouiullon are way to salty. This is good, and i can add salt to my meal after its cooced and on the plate.

Cooking essential

Posted by 4925071129142322560 on Dec 12, 2015

Great with all foods for a healthier diet

Great product

Posted by 4994906625641767231 on Dec 13, 2015

This was a great product at a low price and is indeed low in sodium, which can be hard to find in bouillon, particularly at an attractive price point. The delivery was fantastic and beat their own shipping estimation by several days. The whole process was very easy as an online consumer and I will definitely use again.

Very good

Posted by MentaPiperita on Feb 11, 2014

These bouillon cubes look very natural, they dissolve well and you can see little bits of parsley, carrot... The taste is amazing, I really like them and I will buy them again. Recommended.

No complaints.

Posted by 4624861716113876094 on Feb 12, 2014

This is my second time ordering this product and, so far, have nothing bad to say about it. I usually buy it to make clean eating tomato soup, so I recommend it for any other vegan or clean eating foods as well..

Good Value, Great Taste

Posted by 4688409935953120643 on Apr 14, 2014

Wonderful for soups, noodles and risotto! Would be great if there might be an oil free version in future :)