Makes everything taste better!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Great product! I use it in everything I cook, from soups to steamed vegetables, it just makes everything taste better. Top ingredients too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Tasty

Posted by 5037518094257865901 on Nov 28, 2014

It is very good, recommend it. You can make it work not just for making soup, but to give your cooking some extra flavour (of course putting a little bit in water first).

Addictive stuff! We go through this like water, buying 5-6 jars at a time.

Posted by 4638239853282176515 on Dec 14, 2015

Not sure if it's so addictive due to MSG components being present or not. However, I contacted the company, Rapunzel, to determine whether their "yeast extract" is really a source of hidden MSG. They swear not. Be advised that this product involves glutmates and/or glutamic acids. Dr. Russell Blaylock, neurologist, says that his research indicates that MSG is a neurotoxin / excitotoxin.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Jul 12, 2011

There are so many recipes that require vegetable broth, and I feel like when I use a product like this it lasts longer than buying the ready made kind at the store, and I can make only as much as I need. Love it

The only powdered vegetable broth I use

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

I have tried many, many powdered broths over the years, but this is my tried and true favorite. It yields a very flavorful, golden broth flecked with bits of parsley. The vegetables are organic, the salt is sea salt, and it also contains turmeric, something we all need more of in our diets to counter inflammation in the body. Also, if you like the method of cooking fresh vegetables for a short time in a small amount of liquid, this will intensify their flavor.

just used this

Posted by happyfiddler on Sep 08, 2012

great flavor and is soy free!

Love this company! Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2671437 on May 20, 2011

I love this company , Great products

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3164042 on May 07, 2015

I liked the taste of this product and used it for making soups.

Very tasty.

Posted by Beckyquinn on Nov 16, 2014

Very good but quite salty!

Rapunzel, Vegetable Broth

Posted by greenandclean on Oct 03, 2014

Bought this without realizing the main ingredient is salt... And that's pretty much what it tastes like, salt.