were mine rotten?

Posted by 4653998774472993512 on May 03, 2016

I thought these were terrible. I wonder if mine had gone bad or something, because I couldn't stomach them. Really disgusting.

Another Great Snack Bar from Raw Rev

Posted by 4726396615938033899 on Dec 23, 2015

This is better than the Cherry flavored bar and my favorite in this series. Great little snack. I often grab one of these and a protein bar to make up for a meal on the go.

Amazing.

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Oct 26, 2014

These bars are moist but not wet, soft but still firm, soft crunch of nut and seed pieces, tasty but not sweet (No refined sugars just Agave). The bars are not covered in chocolate the cocoa powder is blended through the mix. I have been purchasing these bars regularly as a little treat for myself. I recently tried the "Coconut Delight" bars, they are also delicious.

Wonderful healthy snack

Posted by 5335726626334929378 on Oct 04, 2014

I was looking for a healthy option before/after workouts or if I don't get to eat during a busy day and this snack is perfect ingredients wise and taste wise. Though it has sugar this specific one is the lowest on sugar from all their other ones and I prefer sugar over artificial sweeteners any day!

TERRIBLE

Posted by 5497011544430335627 on Jan 30, 2014

I had high hopes for these but was very disappointed.

Lazy snack...that is good for you!

Posted by 4636266817028694104 on Jan 12, 2014

I usually make my own raw bars so was a little skeptical...I don't eat prepackaged foods....but now I eat this. I partake in endurance events and this often includes hiking for periods of up to 24 hours, these are the perfect little energy boost. Even just sitting at the office I will often enjoy one. Not too sweet which is lovely as I struggle with things that are too sweet. Just right :)

Great lunchbox filler!

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Jan 01, 2014

My husband has these in his lunchbox, they're delicious and a healthy, nutritious treat.

Not horrible, not great

Posted by Reviewer2878569 on Nov 20, 2013

I was expecting chocolate with coconut in the middle, but these bars tastes and looks more like dried fruit bars than chocolate bars.. There seems to be a few small pieces in there, but I was a little disappointed. Their not horrible, just not great either.. I would't by these again, though..

Not for me

Posted by 5477180848720987805 on Oct 09, 2013

Those bars don't taste anything like coconut... They contain a lot of whole sunflower seeds. Which isn't bad but I'm not a fan of it. It's not very sweet and heavily tastes like chocolat. Had way better raw bars before.

Excellent service always

Posted by Reviewer2252805 on Oct 03, 2013

Received what I ordered on time as usual.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »