New To iHerb?

Raw Revolution, Organic Live Food Bar, Chocolate Coconut Bliss, 12 Bars, 1.8 oz (51 g) Each

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

So good!

Posted by Reviewer2869189 on May 16, 2013

I wasn't sure about a live food bar, but one bite and I am hooked. Nice balanced nutrition, satisfying, delicious!

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Jul 16, 2012

All the raw revolution bars are quite something. This one tastes great but I expected a bit more coconut taste.

kjempgode

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

kjempegode

Wow these are great!

Posted by annannaljuba on Aug 14, 2011

I love them! New favourite, I'm reordering this. They are soft, choclatey and coconuttey and not at all to sweet. Perfet, someone finally realized there was to much sweet taste in all these bars. I recomend theese, try it out!

Lazy snack...that is good for you!

Posted by 4636266817028694104 on Jan 12, 2014

I usually make my own raw bars so was a little skeptical...I don't eat prepackaged foods....but now I eat this. I partake in endurance events and this often includes hiking for periods of up to 24 hours, these are the perfect little energy boost. Even just sitting at the office I will often enjoy one. Not too sweet which is lovely as I struggle with things that are too sweet. Just right :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »