Another Great Snack Bar from Raw Rev

Posted by 4726396615938033899 on Dec 23, 2015

This is better than the Cherry flavored bar and my favorite in this series. Great little snack. I often grab one of these and a protein bar to make up for a meal on the go.

Amazing.

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Oct 26, 2014

These bars are moist but not wet, soft but still firm, soft crunch of nut and seed pieces, tasty but not sweet (No refined sugars just Agave). The bars are not covered in chocolate the cocoa powder is blended through the mix. I have been purchasing these bars regularly as a little treat for myself. I recently tried the "Coconut Delight" bars, they are also delicious.

Wonderful healthy snack

Posted by 5335726626334929378 on Oct 04, 2014

I was looking for a healthy option before/after workouts or if I don't get to eat during a busy day and this snack is perfect ingredients wise and taste wise. Though it has sugar this specific one is the lowest on sugar from all their other ones and I prefer sugar over artificial sweeteners any day!

Lazy snack...that is good for you!

Posted by 4636266817028694104 on Jan 12, 2014

I usually make my own raw bars so was a little skeptical...I don't eat prepackaged foods....but now I eat this. I partake in endurance events and this often includes hiking for periods of up to 24 hours, these are the perfect little energy boost. Even just sitting at the office I will often enjoy one. Not too sweet which is lovely as I struggle with things that are too sweet. Just right :)

Great lunchbox filler!

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Jan 01, 2014

My husband has these in his lunchbox, they're delicious and a healthy, nutritious treat.

Excellent service always

Posted by Reviewer2252805 on Oct 03, 2013

Received what I ordered on time as usual.

So good!

Posted by Reviewer2869189 on May 16, 2013

I wasn't sure about a live food bar, but one bite and I am hooked. Nice balanced nutrition, satisfying, delicious!

kjempgode

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

kjempegode

good taste!

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Dec 07, 2012

good taste!

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Jul 16, 2012

All the raw revolution bars are quite something. This one tastes great but I expected a bit more coconut taste.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »