Very tasty

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These are a great raw food bar and I like the ingredient lists. Although it has natural ingredients, each bar only has 7g of protein which I wish was higher. They do have 5g of fibre so as a snack they will keep you full. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

So good!

Posted by Reviewer2869189 on May 16, 2013

I wasn't sure about a live food bar, but one bite and I am hooked. Nice balanced nutrition, satisfying, delicious!

Not for me

Posted by 5477180848720987805 on Oct 09, 2013

Those bars don't taste anything like coconut... They contain a lot of whole sunflower seeds. Which isn't bad but I'm not a fan of it. It's not very sweet and heavily tastes like chocolat. Had way better raw bars before.

kjempgode

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

kjempegode

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Jul 16, 2012

All the raw revolution bars are quite something. This one tastes great but I expected a bit more coconut taste.

Wow these are great!

Posted by annannaljuba on Aug 14, 2011

I love them! New favourite, I'm reordering this. They are soft, choclatey and coconuttey and not at all to sweet. Perfet, someone finally realized there was to much sweet taste in all these bars. I recomend theese, try it out!

Lazy snack...that is good for you!

Posted by 4636266817028694104 on Jan 12, 2014

I usually make my own raw bars so was a little skeptical...I don't eat prepackaged foods....but now I eat this. I partake in endurance events and this often includes hiking for periods of up to 24 hours, these are the perfect little energy boost. Even just sitting at the office I will often enjoy one. Not too sweet which is lovely as I struggle with things that are too sweet. Just right :)

these are great!

Posted by bbchris on Sep 23, 2011

I love these bars! Over 80% raw ingredients. Will be ordering them again!

raw bar heaven

Posted by Reviewer3339924 on Sep 29, 2011

The best tasting raw bar ever

Nutritious meal relplacement

Posted by Reviewer3003710 on Jan 05, 2012

I use these with confidence when I need a quick meal replacement, knowing they are raw, organic and full of quality nutrients.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »