Much amazing, such good, wow!

Posted by 4635972248279423363 on Feb 16, 2014

;) This really rocks! The first time I ever tried this I got blown away! My first bite was like OMG SO GOOOOD! O.o The chocolate chips make it all even better and it tastes not too sweet, the cherry bits give you some sour parts in it so it's a whole fantasy travel inside your mouth :) My absolute favorite!

has nothing to do with chocolate

Posted by 5246346395931095910 on Nov 26, 2013

It looks like dates and tastes like dates. For that matter, it's ok. No different than most dates bars. But for a chocolate bar - a total NO. Would not buy again.

Wholesome

Posted by 4915271761473412688 on Nov 26, 2014

Delicious

Awesome!

Posted by 5433748876266454718 on Aug 21, 2013

These bars are so delicious! Love them!

A delicious, nutritious snack

Posted by FruttiTutti on Apr 05, 2014

These are good. My husband, who isn't a cherry fan, thinks these are good. When I first ordered these bars, I was surprised how small each one actually was, but they are a good size for a little treat. Compared the the size of bar, I was surprised at how big the chocolate chips seemed.

Disappointing...

Posted by Infernity on Jun 27, 2013

A little disappointing, thought it's be more chocolaty and have more cherries. The Raspberry Chocolate flavor was much tastier. Quite pricey too.

Yummy

Posted by 4698143104975907372 on Jul 14, 2016

Yummy snacks for on the go, and seem to be good quality. They are however a bit small so I always end up eating at least 2 at a time. Bit pricey, but nice for a treat.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on Mar 13, 2014

brilliant, healthy little bite size snacks, the girls Love them!! :-)

wow

Posted by 5580168556588625091 on Apr 27, 2014

I just loved these little bars and they are packed with energy and keep you leveled out. I usually have one before leaving work so that by the time I get home I am not starving, and eat at a normal time.

tasty

Posted by 4759610205696526317 on Apr 13, 2014

Tasty, delicious, very good snack on the go, I keep it in my purse anywhere I go, It helps me whenever I have little hunger.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »