Raw Revolution, Raw Rev 100, Organic Live Food Bar, Chocolate Coconut Bliss, 20 Bars, 0.8 oz (22 g) Each

Very good

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Mar 07, 2013

These bars taste like natural cacao (as they should) unlike the horrible commercial brand chocolate, the texture is moist with little bits of crunch to them. They are tiny (about 2X1 inches) which is good becuase you wont over indulge (unless you go for a second one, which is hard not to do). Ticks all the box’s for me being vegan, gluten free and organic.

kjempegode

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

kjøper denne fast. godt og sundt alternativt til skjokolade. spiser en og to til dagen

These are sooo yummy but they have agave

Posted by 4859505430488674618 on May 22, 2014

These taste wonderful, and I love the healthy ingredients in here, except one, agave. I will purchase these in a hearbeat if the agave was substituted with something like organic dates or honey. In the meantime, I will unfortunately have to forgo these babies.

I really love these

Posted by 4921256197146848687 on Feb 08, 2013

With so many food allergies it's hard to find a snack or energy bar that I can both eat and enjoy. I absolutely love these. If you're expecting something very sweet this isn't for you. Not to say that it is not delicious, it just isn't your typical sweet bar. I would eat these every day if I could.

YUMMY!!!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These are so yummy! We tried the full sized bars first, and are now getting the 100 calorie bars too. These are a great raw food bar and I like the ingredient lists. Although it has natural ingredients, each bar only has 4g of protein which I wish was higher. They do have 3g of fibre so as a snack they will keep you full. The whole family likes these bars, even the 4 year old! He calls them chocolate bars!If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!