Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Raw Revolution, Raw Rev 100, Organic Live Food Bar, Chocolate Coconut Bliss, 20 Bars, 0.8 oz (22 g) Each

kjempegode

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

kjøper denne fast. godt og sundt alternativt til skjokolade. spiser en og to til dagen

These are sooo yummy but they have agave

Posted by 4859505430488674618 on May 22, 2014

These taste wonderful, and I love the healthy ingredients in here, except one, agave. I will purchase these in a hearbeat if the agave was substituted with something like organic dates or honey. In the meantime, I will unfortunately have to forgo these babies.

I really love these

Posted by 4921256197146848687 on Feb 08, 2013

With so many food allergies it's hard to find a snack or energy bar that I can both eat and enjoy. I absolutely love these. If you're expecting something very sweet this isn't for you. Not to say that it is not delicious, it just isn't your typical sweet bar. I would eat these every day if I could.

YUMMY!!!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These are so yummy! We tried the full sized bars first, and are now getting the 100 calorie bars too. These are a great raw food bar and I like the ingredient lists. Although it has natural ingredients, each bar only has 4g of protein which I wish was higher. They do have 3g of fibre so as a snack they will keep you full. The whole family likes these bars, even the 4 year old! He calls them chocolate bars!If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Iherb is awesome. 4 days to rural Korea from Cali with affordable shipping costs.

Posted by 4820168759079098682 on Nov 20, 2013

Great miniature choco-nut bars. Iherb is good service. Since they have a good arrangement to export from USA with affordable air shipping, they can bring much more of the American market online via local Wal-Mart and supermarkets. Awesome super foods impossible to find in Korea are just a mouse click from appearing in your hands as if you were in a Western country. Tell me you aren't very good at shopping if in Korea and I'll tell you their retail stores just plain downright suck at bringing goods to market for fair market prices.