must--have, multi usage

Posted by Audrey2A on Jul 18, 2012

un indispensable pour rafraichir, hydrater et apaiser la peau ! je l'emmene egalement à la plage pour me rafraichir et apaiser ma peau agresser par le sel

N.C., USA ... Great Product to add to Facial Regiment

Posted by Reviewer1024320 on Jun 02, 2011

I like using this product as part of my facial regiment in the morning, and in the pm before bed. I wash my face with an organic non-stripping cleanser, then take "witch hazel" and smooth it over my face and neck, when that is dried, i then shake the spray bottle of this Real Aloe product, and spray approx. 7 sprays in the cupped palm of my hand, quickly rubbing the hands and quickly spreading it over my entire face and neck, allow it to dry, and it has cleared up my sporadic breakouts. Eating some good quality non-fat yogurt at least 3 times a day, also helps, smiles. This product works well for me being 40 and my 11 year old daughter as well.

not for me

Posted by dorr21 on Aug 02, 2015

It contains citric acid and burning my face :(

Producto perfecto

Posted by 4661748269085250876 on Apr 04, 2015

Lo mejor que he probado nunca: una agua que penetra al instante pero que hidrata la piel en profundidad. Ideal para aquellos que no nos gusta la sensación pegajosa después de usar una leche corporal. Hace muy bien su trabajo!

Incredible hydrator!

Posted by LovelyRita on Sep 26, 2014

I recently was on a trip where I swam in a sea and the salt water totally ruined my hair. It was a complete mess! I have sprayed this liberally in my hair for two days now and I can already tell the difference! I will definitely keep going with it. I also have sprayed it on my scalp which has been itchy (and because of that I have gotten lots of dandruff because I've scratched) and it already feels much better. I'm so happy for this product, it has become an absolute must-have for me now!