must--have, multi usage

Posted by Audrey2A on Jul 18, 2012

un indispensable pour rafraichir, hydrater et apaiser la peau ! je l'emmene egalement à la plage pour me rafraichir et apaiser ma peau agresser par le sel

not for me

Posted by dorr21 on Aug 02, 2015

It contains citric acid and burning my face :(

N.C., USA ... Great Product to add to Facial Regiment

Posted by Reviewer1024320 on Jun 02, 2011

I like using this product as part of my facial regiment in the morning, and in the pm before bed. I wash my face with an organic non-stripping cleanser, then take "witch hazel" and smooth it over my face and neck, when that is dried, i then shake the spray bottle of this Real Aloe product, and spray approx. 7 sprays in the cupped palm of my hand, quickly rubbing the hands and quickly spreading it over my entire face and neck, allow it to dry, and it has cleared up my sporadic breakouts. Eating some good quality non-fat yogurt at least 3 times a day, also helps, smiles. This product works well for me being 40 and my 11 year old daughter as well.

Amazing

Posted by 4878347817313931560 on Nov 14, 2013

I already purchased another bottle. It's really good for my skin and my fine hair. My hair is soft, frizz free and with volume.

Producto perfecto

Posted by 4661748269085250876 on Apr 04, 2015

Lo mejor que he probado nunca: una agua que penetra al instante pero que hidrata la piel en profundidad. Ideal para aquellos que no nos gusta la sensación pegajosa después de usar una leche corporal. Hace muy bien su trabajo!

Incredible hydrator!

Posted by LovelyRita on Sep 26, 2014

I recently was on a trip where I swam in a sea and the salt water totally ruined my hair. It was a complete mess! I have sprayed this liberally in my hair for two days now and I can already tell the difference! I will definitely keep going with it. I also have sprayed it on my scalp which has been itchy (and because of that I have gotten lots of dandruff because I've scratched) and it already feels much better. I'm so happy for this product, it has become an absolute must-have for me now!

my best friend

Posted by 4923542938281103427 on Feb 23, 2016

I use it as leave in hair conditioner. Just add 5 drops of aura cacia Rosmarin oil and spray it on my hair any time I feel like my hair needs it. Also put few drops of your favorite essential oil and there is a super cool and refreshing face mist. I love it!!!

Magic spray

Posted by ekstravirgin on Sep 12, 2013

This goes under the name "magic spray" in our house, and it is truly magic. We have brought it on holiday, to the beach, to the forest, and we keep a small bottle in the bathroom. It relieves the pain from burns, sting, nettle, jellyfish, bruises - almost anything! I don't know what we did before magic spray - band aids are almost obsolete in our house now

INDISPENSABLE ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

A avoir absolument dans sa salle de bain. Il rafraîchit, hydrate et apaise la peau ♥♥♥

love!

Posted by 5108232840035526090 on Feb 26, 2014

nice, natural and big bottle! love this :) i use as face toner/hair detangler.