so nice product at reasonable price!!

Posted by Reviewer2834776 on Oct 08, 2011

I have used various aloe gel including jason's and a lot in Korea. However, this is the best product in the cheapest price compared to its good quality. ( I guess there would be better quality product than it in higher price.) I am inclined to buy not only this but also other products of Real Aloe INC.

Good aloe vera

Posted by tinatherese on Apr 20, 2013

only negative is it contains xanthan gum (corn)

So versatile!

Posted by australia on Sep 05, 2012

This is amazing as a leave in hair conditioner. It is one of only a handful of products that I have ever used that can tame the ends of my hair and add some moisture to them. I also squeeze a small amount onto a cotton pad and use it as a facial cleanser. It gets all the dirt and grime off, doesn't leave a residue and leaves my face soft and moisturised. It also has virtually no scent and the bottle lasts for a really long time. Hands down one of the best products I've ever bought on iHerb!

just like the real aloe!

Posted by Reviewer1689110 on Aug 23, 2012

I was so suprised by the texture of the gel; it's just like freah aloe! Very mild and doesn't make me cry like other brands do. No perfum added which is great! Totally love it!

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Oct 07, 2012

Good aloe. Unscented!

super !!

Posted by 5384674718791616472 on Jul 30, 2013

this gel is great for dry and sunburnt skin, it deeply moisturizes the skin and makes it soft, great product

Great light moisturizer

Posted by 5384680636041673268 on Nov 23, 2014

I used it to make some hand sanitizer. It was sticky at first, but once I rubbed it in enough and it dried, my hands were nice and soft! My friends liked it too. I still have about half a bottle left and I like to use it on my face before I put on face cream at night. I have oily skin and usually when my face isn't moisturized enough, I wake up with a very oily forehead and nose. Now, I wake up a lot less oily!

Really good and pure!

Posted by 5131968137659725874 on Dec 03, 2014

It's so hard to find good aloe gelly where I live; they always seem to have so many extra questionable additives and preservatives with little actual aloe content. This one is mostly aloe with completely safe and natural ingredients used as preservatives - and it's quite soothing and moisturizing as well. One of my best purchases!

Problem

Posted by 5727630965690369987 on Aug 08, 2015

I used to love this product so much, very fresh on the skin ! But when i wanted to purchase it again, I noticed that iHerb doesn't ship it to France anymore, why ? I'm disappointed...

It is a good aloe gelly for a good prize

Posted by Reviewer2763337 on Mar 08, 2012

I really like tha texture, sometimes I find aloe gel be to runny, but this is a gelly. It even emulgates with oils so I use to mix some jojoba into the gelly and I use as a face moisturizer. I can use it as a cleanser too but usually water is good enough for me.