10% Off Orders Over $40!

Real Aloe Inc., Soap, 4.75 oz (135 g) (Discontinued Item)

WONDERFUL!

Posted by Reviewer1002231 on Mar 07, 2011

After an extensive search for fragrance, soy and coconut (and any derivatives of) free soap, I stumbled upon this one. Almost all soaps contain coconut derivatives which can cause extensive damage if you are allergic to it. Even glycerin is usually made from coconut or soy. Because of allergies, I have suffered with red irritated skin, swelling and even dark patches from soaps. I got really tired of suffering, so put in the work to find an alternative. It was worth the effort to find this excellent soap. Very silky and sudsy ... gentle on my skin. No more redness and I can actually tell it's healing past damage. The only other soap I've found is 100% PURE Olive Oil soap with nothing added, but this soap heals better. I'm not a person who would typically write a review, but after finding this soap and experiencing it benefits, I had to share. I also know from experience that being organic is another big advantage for my allergy problems. I'm in LOVE ... this soap is changing my life. Looking forward to trying other products. To REAL ALOE: thanks for being there. Pam R.

The one soap I can use safely at the mo, with a skin rash.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Apr 06, 2011

All the other soaps irritate, and exacerbate my rash. This is good, I recommend it.

good

Posted by Reviewer1436169 on Oct 05, 2011

this soap don't dry my skin.

Best real aloe soap

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on Dec 29, 2011

This is a great one. Soap bars / aloe lovers this is the one for you. Great texture improvement on both face and body skin. And it lasts forever since it's a hard bar that won't melt easily.