This is the one!

Posted by Reviewer1542826 on Feb 27, 2012

I have tried many natural deodorants without aluminiumchlorhydrate, and none of them lasts for more than a few hours. But this one is great! Keeps unwanted smell away the whole day, do not need to reapply during the day. Highly recommended!!

It is the best one

Posted by Reviewer2402543 on Feb 16, 2012

This deodorant is really the best one. I have also Crystal, but this one is much better for me, no smell, no too much sweating even in the gym.

What the @#$%

Posted by 5057626534284399640 on Aug 01, 2013

Is what I said when I put this on and smelt it for the first time. Really unpleasant odour for me. I wish I tried it on my wrist first so I didn't have to get back under the shower and wash its stench from my armpit. It basically smelt like someone elses bad BO. There are many positive reviews here so I don't know if I got a bad bottle or if the people giving 5 stars here are missing one of their senses, but wow... I've bought three different natural deodorants from iHerb. This one, Herbal Magic unscented roll-on and Naturally Fresh roll-on. So far only the Naturally Fresh roll-on is truly unscented and works well. Although I'm going to have to wait till the hotter months here in AU to really see if it's better than just straight Crystal rock deodorants..

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1203200 on Dec 28, 2011

This stuff really works and is almost orderless. Better than the crystal type natural deodorants or Lafe's - actually keeps me dry.

SUPER

Posted by AnixLI on May 25, 2012

A great deodorant! at present the best of all, I have tried. During the day, no odor, no moisture was observed. Did not expect that the natural remedy can be so effective.

Fantastic! Really works, really well!

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Oct 06, 2014

You name it, i have tried it! I've been trying natural deodorants for at least the past 10 years and they either don't work or they irritate my sensitive skin. I have finally FINALLY found one that works exceptionally well and doesn't irritate me at all, even if i apply it straight after shaving. YAAAAHOOOOOOO!!! Sure, it is not the cheapest one out there but by golly it works for me. I would pay twice the price. Will continue to use this forever. Please don't ever stop making it Real Purity! Updated Octover 2014. I just got a new bottle from iherb and i see they have reformulated :( If it ain't broke, why fix it???!!!!! Now there's a few extra unwanted ingredients in there as fillers??? I will shop around for something more natural i think.

Simply the best!

Posted by jazzmiss on Nov 20, 2013

This is the best natural deodorant I've ever tried. And I've tried a lot! It removes body odour but doesn't stop from sweating which is natural and necessary process for the human body to remove the toxins. I feel fresh all day long even after heavy excercises. I started recommending it to all of my friends. Try it and you will fall in love with it!

Posted by nuwanda-foer on Dec 21, 2013

I just got used to it, BUT. It has its huge "weaknesses". First it that it leaves on your clothes some kind of white marks. Second is that it just doesn't work enough! Maybe it's just me, I don't know, but the protection that this deodorant provides isn't enough.

The best !!!!!

Posted by 5106616432375200683 on Dec 01, 2015

I just have to leave a review on this one.. I have tried many different deodorants in my life including the expensive brand ones but this product is a hundred times the best one ever. I just ordered 3 more because my husband really loves it also. He goes to the gym regularly and said that he must have the bottle for himself. It holds really well all day, including B.O. I dont understand why ppl are complaining about the smell.. If you are used to natural herbal products istead of commercial ones I bet that the smell doesn't bother you, I actually think it's nice and anyway it goes away very quick. This is my first review because this product really is amazing and I have to share this vital information for all the people in search for the one.

not that great

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Feb 19, 2012

This product got a lot of good reviews, but it just didn't work for me. I sweat a moderate amount, and as soon as I did, this product dissolved, and then it was like I wasn't wearing any deodorant at all. It is a thin liquid cream that rolls on, so if you sweat at all it comes off. It does have a mild scent, fairly nice, and it doesn't irritate my skin. So, in my opinion, if you don't sweat much, it should be great. If you sweat a lot, don't bother.