Real Purity, Mascara, Sable Brown, 50 cc

3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

My Favorite Natural Mascara

Posted by MyReviewsForYou on Oct 13, 2013

I've tried a number of natural mascaras, this is my favorite. I like the ingredients and it goes on easily. You can add a lot more volume with more coats, or keep it light if you desire. It has good staying power for a natural mascara - when it rains, or if you get teary, this mascara doesn't run all over your face like a lot of the other natural mascaras, it stays on your lashes. I like the brown color - I have blondish lashes and hair so the black mascaras look too harsh, the sable brown color is softer but still dark enough to add definition and the color better suits a lighter skin tone. I was very happy to find this mascara at Iherb!

ok

Posted by Reviewer3183284 on Feb 18, 2012

I bought this because I wanted something safer. It's not bad considering the all natural ingredients. It doesn't smudge. But the sable brown is a very light brown, seems more suited for someone with blonde eyelashes. I didn't see any options other than sable or black. I would get black next time, although I never wear black mascara. I also have to add many coats to make it show up, which is fairly time consuming when I am hurrying to get to work. My eyes still feel a little irritated after wearing it all day, so I don't love it.

That's not my color

Posted by 5576994976079460299 on Sep 23, 2013

mmm when I bought it, I just thought it looked much darker... very light color for me.

It's like not wearing mascara at all

Posted by Reviewer1575833 on Aug 11, 2011

This mascara didn't do anything for me and I feel it was money wasted.