great

Posted by 4983709043876889160 on Apr 25, 2016

Great

amazing brushes

Posted by 5360538247724083732 on Mar 29, 2016

Amazing brushes, very very soft, don't shed at all, beautiful design. It is very easy to wash them without getting wet the whole brush which leads to sheding. As for the set, I use only the multitask brush for powder, if you have a more rounded face it will be great for blush too. the eye brush is too big, you can use it for a base shadow. I never use the third brush , I bought the set for the multitask brush. My advise is if you are not going to use at least the 2 of the 3 brushes do not get it.

Great brushes

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Feb 08, 2016

I bought this set because of the Multitask brush, really like this brush because it can be use for powder, blush and contour powder. The eyeshadow brush is too big, I only used it to apply eye primer and shadow all over the lid. The paddle styled foundation brush is good but I don't normally use this type of brush for foundation, prefer the buffing brush. So, only 2 out of 3 brushes in this set is useful for me.

Travel Essentials very essentials

Posted by 4907249874008879791 on Dec 12, 2015

Nice set. The foundation brush i use only for concealer bcz i prefer the expert face brush. The eye and blush brush are very nice, use them all the time. Easy to use and to clean... Wonderful. The case is practical but maybe too big ...

just love them

Posted by 4986432358064576094 on Sep 30, 2015

I just love the real techniques brushes they are soooo soft and just make application so easy.

Absolutely love my purchase!

Posted by 4827256725605568911 on Aug 11, 2015

Seriously no complains! Love these brushes. Soft & easy to blend. It is synthetic so can be use for both cream/powder/liquid products and not wasting them. I love how it is super easy to clean! Will get more in the future. For now super contented with just these 3 brushes that does all job :)

Incredible Makeup Brushes! Very soft and durable.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I love the brushes! They are very soft, which is important for the application of the products and the touch on the skin. I am a pro makeup artist and use brushes every day. I am washing them frequently and they look like new after every wash. That is the main reason I switched to Real Techniques from other pro brushes(which started loosing hair and became dry after a few washes). I also get great feedback from my clients when using Real Techniques, they notice the difference and say that these brushes feel softer than others. I got all the brushes from Real Techniques and recommend them to all my clients. I can't believe I spent so much before on less quality brushes, Real techniques are affordable and great quality. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

not a succses

Posted by 5305820891430381712 on Jun 08, 2015

i heard alot about the real techniques brushes, but i'm a little disapointed. i only liked the expert brush (the pink one).

2 of the three brushes are amazing!

Posted by 5695881042070212775 on Jun 07, 2015

I bought this for the Domed shadow brush and the Multi task brush, and they did not disappoint. I've used the Domed shadow brush both for concealer application and eyeshadow application and blending and I love it, it's pretty much the size of a MAC 217 brush, but different other than that. The Multi task brush I use for blush application and it does a very good job. It blends it nicely. I haven't tried the Essential Foundation brush, so I can't review it.

Super!!!!!!

Posted by 5216846107715870267 on Jun 05, 2015

Nuostabus sepetukai,standus,bet tepa minkstai,sūek tiek ppalieka dryziųs,bet gal cia mano dar neigudusi ranka kalta. :) jau pakeliui namo dar vienas sepetukas ir ateity dar pirksiu viena ir starter set rinkinuka ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥