Travel Essentials very essentials

Posted by 4907249874008879791 on Dec 12, 2015

Nice set. The foundation brush i use only for concealer bcz i prefer the expert face brush. The eye and blush brush are very nice, use them all the time. Easy to use and to clean... Wonderful. The case is practical but maybe too big ...

2 of the three brushes are amazing!

Posted by 5695881042070212775 on Jun 07, 2015

I bought this for the Domed shadow brush and the Multi task brush, and they did not disappoint. I've used the Domed shadow brush both for concealer application and eyeshadow application and blending and I love it, it's pretty much the size of a MAC 217 brush, but different other than that. The Multi task brush I use for blush application and it does a very good job. It blends it nicely. I haven't tried the Essential Foundation brush, so I can't review it.

Most Useful Multi-Task Brush!

Posted by 4671726998320023366 on May 29, 2015

I like the brushes very much, especially the multi-task brush. It can be used for applying powder and blush. Although the domed shadow brush is a little bit large for me, it is soft and comfortable to use for eye.

real technique brushes

Posted by 5074800456917673000 on May 27, 2015

Great quality and nice price

Great brushes

Posted by 5449261871815075095 on Mar 29, 2015

real techniques brushes are the bomb and I love this brush kit.

Best drugstore brushes

Posted by 5647846410998205359 on Mar 03, 2015

Amazing brushes! Extremely soft, dense and high quality for drugstore brushes. The only thing that annoys me about real techniques is that you can only buy certain brushes in the sets. So if i ever want to purchase a particular brush again I have to buy all of them :/

The multi-task one is worth the cost

Posted by 5273492987893429582 on Feb 22, 2015

These are definitely not the only brushes I would take with me on a trip, as they do not cover enough variety of uses (the set is mainly missing a good foundation brush, as I do not think that the small, pointy one it offers can do the job). However, this is a good set to purchase even for day-to-day use - the eye brush is quite basic and therefore useful, while the multi-task one truly fulfills its duty and is also my most preferred powder brush.

Really good quality

Posted by 4720026125846765779 on Dec 28, 2014

I really like these brushes as they are synthetic and can be used for more than just their intended use. For example I use the domed shadow brush as a concealer brush. The travel case is good for protecting your brushes but personally I threw it out. The best brush in this is the multi purpose brush as when I'm travelling I use it as my foundation, bronzer, blusher and powder brush which means that I don't have to bring so many different brushes with me. Would definitely recommend.

buen set

Posted by 5261368247792522794 on Dec 11, 2014

contiene la maravillosa multi-task (rosa) y una muy buena brocha de ojos (lila) que sirve también para difuminar el corrector. El estuche, no sirve para nada.

Great

Posted by 4954078624339148879 on Jul 23, 2014

The foundation one is like plastic, but usable, the one of the shadow is good and the multotask is wonderful, my best brush ever!