10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Customer Reviews

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Your Base/Flawless, Core Collection, 4 Brushes + Case

Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 4-star
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 198 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

très bon kit!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5224611284520721712 on May 17, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

très bon pinceaux!de très bonne qualité!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Good set, but not perfect

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Dec 12, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I love Real Techniques brushes, that is why I have all of them, but not all of the are perfect. In this set, I LOVED the contour brush- I honestly think it's the best contouring brush I have, the buffing brush is good too, but for blending cream blushes - I didn't really like it for applying foundation. the Small detailer brush is great for applying lipstick. The only brush I don't care for in this set is the pointed foundation brush - it's too small for applying foundation on the face, it may work for concealer, but it's defiantly not great. ** אני מתה על המברשות של ריל טכניקס, אחרת לא הייתי קונה את כולן :) אבל לא כולן מושלמות. גם הסט הזה אינו מושלם- יש בו כמה הברקות, וכמה אכזבות: מברשת הקונטור נהדרת, בהחלט הטובה ביותר שניסיתי. מברשת הבאפינג חביבה, בעיקר לטשטוש של סומק נוזלי. אני לא חושבת שהיא מוצלחת במיוחד להנחת מייקאפ. המברשת הקטנה טובה להנחת ליפסטיק ולא יותר מזה. המאכזבת ביותר היא מברשת המייקאפ, שהיא פשוט סתמית, ומרגישים שבכלל לא הושקעה בה מחשבה. היא קטנה מדי להנחת מייקאפ על כל הפנים. היא אולי יכולה לשמש להנחת קונסילר, אבל גם אז היא לא מבריקה.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Glad to have them :)

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on Jul 05, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

These brushes are excellent for the price.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

value for money

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 4732527712217425044 on Aug 15, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

good, and value for money

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Your Base/Flawless, Core Collection, 4 Brushes + Case (

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Aprilynne on Nov 24, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I ordered these after using the real techniques powder brush and blush brush, I love the range of brushes and am very happy with the purchase! I get the most use out of the contour and buffing brush, I rarely use the pointed foundation brush and the detailer brush. Very good quality brushes, they are so soft and have no fallout! Very easy to clean due to the synthetic bristles but I was quite disappointed with the stand/ case the brushes came with, though this is not a major problem for me because I store my brushes elsewhere. I still purchased this set at a fraction of the price I would have paid for just of these brushes in store from Australia. Would highly recommend!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 198 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives