fine liner brush

Posted by catellad1978 on Apr 13, 2013

Was a bit worried about buying these, but OMG!! i think these are the best brushes ever........ i'm from australia and great make up brushes are hard to come across and then when you do they cost you an arm and a leg in price. With these brushes they are flawless in the way they apply any product to your face. Bristles are soft and because of the way the handles are you have great control. I have many MAC brushes but i would have to say that real technique brushes are actually better, this is my opinion. And also buying from iherb was great service and fast postage.

Makes Eyeliner Easy

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013

The first ever brush I used when learning to use cream eyeliner and it taught me well; it was easy to grip and applied my liner so thin and precisely. Great brush at an even better price. I would recommend to others who use cream eyeliners on the daily as it is super easy to clean and helps create the perfect line and wing also =) check out my iHerb page for more reviews on the other Real Techniques brushes.

Love this!

Posted by bliurblog on Jul 01, 2012

I love the entire range of these brushes. I own mostly of them and I think they're absolutely fantastic and very good value for the price.

por fin una buena brocha para eye liner!

Posted by Pansinsal on Jan 02, 2013

no se parece nada a la que viene en el kit, hace el trazo fino perfecto. totalmente recomendable! no pierde ni un pelo y no se deforma.

Bueno

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Apr 25, 2013

Había buscado un pincel para delineador en gel que fuera delgado. No sabía si comprar este porque me preocupaba que no fuera lo suficientemente delgado. Tenía uno de bobby Brown, pero se me dificultaba muchísimo hacer líneas delgadas y trabajar con el delineador en gel. Por supuesto imagine que serviría muy bien y de hecho lo hace. Espero me dure mucho.

Delineador mejorado

Posted by arrikitowntown on Jun 06, 2012

Tengo también el pincel para delinear anterior que es más grueso, que con un poco de práctica se pueden hacer líneas más finas, con este otro pincel ya no se tiene ese problema. Los dos me gustan para dos acabados diferentes. No pincha y es muy preciso.

A multi-purpose brush

Posted by 5551966753874018160 on May 01, 2014

Orded few days ago from the website, and still in love with it ever since. Very cheap, handy, and perfect for liner AND spot / scars concealing (I don't like wearing foundation or anything on my face, so I just dot a tiny bit of concealer on "stuff" to hide and I'm done). Very happy I finally purchased it.

Decent

Posted by 4915227255227886554 on Jul 15, 2012

I don't understand the "fine" part of the name, as you cannot really make thin lines with this, but otherwise it is quite a good brush.

Too thick...

Posted by namtoc on Sep 22, 2012

For sure I am not a liner specialist, and this brush is too thick and stiff for me to apply the gel liner correctly...

Well...very disappointed

Posted by 5335757198554426370 on Jan 10, 2015

I love RT brushes and I have quite a lot of them. I got this for gel eye liner, used couple of times and washed maybe three or four times and...I don't think it's in a right shape for eyeliner anymore. The bristles are separated so badly...just soooooo disappointing!! I chucked it away and planning to get another but not RT one for eyeliner!