love it

Posted by 5628042748240897700 on Apr 08, 2016

I love that it's metal it separates each lash and gives that perfect look without that clumps :)

Too expensive - Better to buy from Indian sites

Posted by 5217542948713356302 on Jan 24, 2016

I ordered from India. The products are absolutely fantastic. The main reason I decided to order from iherb is because I was under the impression that it will be cheaper this way. I bought a bunch of brushes for about Rs. 3,500. The order reached India soon enough. It was then that i was told that I will have to pay another Rs.3,000 as customs duty. To be fair, iherb does say that you will have to pay applicable taxes, but had I known that the taxes were as much as the price of the product itself I would have never ordered from iherb. All these brushes are available on Indian websites for half the price I ended up paying for them. Overall, while happy with the products, I feel robbed!

Ultimate lash/brow groomer!

Posted by LeehaRebbeccah on Jan 08, 2016

So I never usually notice any difference between different companies lash/brow groomers, so I ended up just using an el-cheapo k-mart groomer for a few years. After the plastic groomer I had snapped I decided I would go for the RT groomer as it seemed different to most other groomers due to the metal lash groomer, and boy was I right! This is at least 10x better than any other groomer I have had purely due to the metal bristles. It separates lashes so easily, I'm smitten!

Great

Posted by 5639811834561779275 on Jan 02, 2016

RT are always just great.

Do its job, but nothing too special

Posted by 5177283588160473161 on Dec 29, 2015

For the price, it is pretty decent. The comb is good for separating lashes that stick together. It's made with metal so it's quite durable. The brush on the other side is not really useful for me. The bristles are really hard and stiff which makes it uncomfortable to use. But overall, it's not bad!

Great brush

Posted by 5236104682810326670 on Dec 25, 2015

Have used this for 2 years and it's still going strong (with regular washing). I'd prefer the plastic bristles to be slightly softer and of a shorter length - don't really need them this long for your brows. Everything else is great!

Smazing

Posted by 5163469421812860472 on Dec 12, 2015

Great for brushing eyebrows

favorite

Posted by 5446020631204675013 on Dec 04, 2015

I use only a part of the comb . Like that of the metal tines , not like a comb . Eyelashes are isolated and beautiful . At first I was afraid that I injured eye. However, the dried mascara is difficult to remove from between the teeth, because they are so close.

It is a bit scary to use

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Nov 20, 2015

The metal lash separator is a bit scary to use because they are quite sharp and I felt that I might poke my eyes.

Good Product

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Nov 04, 2015

Very cheap compared to retail prices. This brush is good at separating the lashes, but, to be honest, I was expecting it to be a little better.