Nice brush but not the best.

Posted by CosmeticsJunkie on Aug 27, 2012

I have a few of Samanthas brushes, i love the eyeshadow brush!! Just love love love. This one however didn't impress me as much. It works o.k but stains a lot, blends the products very well but a bit harsh on a skin, it's not kitty soft:)

acceptable

Posted by 4727958430076593642 on Jun 21, 2012

it is very pretty and soft.for me unfortunately too big and soft for blush or bronzer.it does not blend into my skin it sits there and the brush wont blend it

NICE BUT NOT SOO GOOD

Posted by Victoria-Israel on Aug 01, 2012

NICE BRUSH-to big to usefor cheek...not take pigment

too much soft brush

Posted by 4880301507125187005 on Apr 11, 2015

It's too much soft brush and it's not for every blush texture,but it can be good for some powders,bronzers if you want little product.

Good brush

Posted by 4880241368443391282 on May 26, 2016

I've owned this brush for many years and it has kept it's shape after many washes and still applies product very well. I find that the shape applies blush really well, and diffuses it better than some other brushes. However, I don't reach for it very often because it's a bit big for the purpose of applying blush.

Not as good as I have expected

Posted by shelbygogo on Jun 07, 2016

With all the hype on the internet, I had high hopes for this brush. But when I first used it, it was not as smooth as I have imagined. However, it is still an alright brush.

It's ok

Posted by 4685224159768450507 on Jun 24, 2016

It's very soft but I haven't found good use for it yet

A little too big

Posted by 5377434910268237977 on Jul 02, 2012

For blush, i personnally use it for powder !

Pity handle is too long to be portable

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Jul 19, 2012

Lovely soft brush. But a pity the handle is too long and chunky to fit into any of the Core and Starter Set casings.

Quite nice

Posted by 5625284921863956782 on Jul 21, 2012

I like this brush but I find that it takes much more time to build the color of the blush on your face and you need to use a lot more products than with a M.A.C 129 for instance. So I don't really know what to think. I like the shape of it though.