buena brocha

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013

No es la mejor de Real Techniques, ya que al menos a mí me hubiera gustado que fuera algo más tupida, pero ya digo que también eso es un gusto personal ya que sin duda es muy buena brocha. Su forma es ideal para diferentes aplicaciones, y facilita el trabajar los productos dejándolos muy difuminados ya que prácticamente funciona de forma similar a una Yachiyo. Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.

Idéal pour toutes les poudres

Posted by 5343518539783184565 on Nov 06, 2013

Can use it with every pouder but this brush is perfect for blush. Parfait pour le blush. Peut-être un peu trop souple mais il reste un must have!

good for blush

Posted by 5146876292917841378 on Nov 13, 2013

I got this thinking i could use it for blush, contouring and bronzer.. however I dont think my face is big enough for this brush, as it is quite large and fluffy. Just my preference, but I like coarser brushes for powder

LOVE

Posted by 5465668357290356785 on Nov 18, 2013

Je l'utilise pour le blush, pour le crème très bien niveau pour l'estomper :)

Bien

Posted by 4652637671735187232 on Nov 19, 2013

Je l'utilise soit pour mettre mon blush ou alors melanger mon contouring avec le blush pour vraiment faire fondre le tout. Il est top ! Il est très doux, juste agréable sur le visage :)

pinceau blush

Posted by 5086794107244877308 on Nov 24, 2013

Bon pinceau, tout doux, avec le blush s'applique de manière diffuse, par contre je l'ai reçu mal taillé

good

Posted by 4639573320899386026 on Nov 25, 2013

good

A bit too big for my face

Posted by CombinationEczema on Feb 05, 2014

I like this brush and I am happy I bought it, however, I think it's a bit to big for blush application. I use it for powder blush and plan to order the stippling brush for a more precise application. Edit: I now use it with setting powder and its perfect! It holds the powder beautifully and I can powder my entire face in just 3 strokes. This brush is great for setting powder, not so much for blush.

Amazing brush

Posted by 4688426329757613574 on Dec 01, 2013

You blush so nice with thhat one! its the softest brush ever

Collection Fave!

Posted by 5321082532751620967 on Dec 05, 2013

This brush was the perfect addition to my collection. I like that it is larger and allows you to blend as well as limit the amount of product you can place on it due to the fact that it is tapered. Lovely brush. Would highly recommend.