Gooood

Posted by 5522327172592391786 on Apr 14, 2016

I liked it a lot for blush. I intend to use it with my compact powder.

Nice

Posted by 5487953183766941126 on Apr 08, 2016

Nice

best brush

Posted by 5287282753180610944 on Feb 19, 2016

So good for blush and bronzer !

Another utilisation ?

Posted by 4915731792362504054 on Jan 18, 2016

Very good brush, but I don't use it for my blush but for my powder : because of its size, the brush apply the powder faster !

great brush!

Posted by 5613360272366232966 on Dec 10, 2015

My favorite brushes ever!

Nice brush

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Nov 15, 2015

It is a very nice brush for blush. I know most people say it is too big for blush but I disagree (and I have a small face) - The brush is big but tapered, so if used right, the size is fine. I also like that it does not pick up too much color - better to build color than look like a clown. I had to take down one star just because it felt a bit more scratchy than other RT brushes - but is is still relatively soft.

Good

Posted by 4835895951441540793 on Sep 06, 2015

Very handy brush. multitasking. I use it for blush, contour or all over the face. Might get a second one in the future

real tecniques blush

Posted by 5492334793567903923 on Aug 21, 2015

I really liked this brush distributes fine rouge and leaves gobs las letras se han borrado como las de imitacion

Good

Posted by Reviewer2021919 on Aug 06, 2015

For me personally it is to big to be blush brush. So I use it for bronzing my face.

A bit big for blush,

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I do love some of the Real Techniques brushes...this is just not one of them. It is too round and large for my liking when applying blush or even powder. I have a rather large face but I still prefer a smaller more dense brush. but it's still one of my favorites and I reach for it everyday. It's soft and when I washed it after arrival, the water came out clean- no dyes! Woo hoo! It picks up color and deposits it flawlessly-- i use it with Nars orgasm or Mac peachtwist. Also, it dries super quickly after washing which was shocking because it's so fluffy and dense. I think I now officially own all of the real techniques brushes and I feel that they are a worthwhile investment. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **