MARAVILLOSA

Posted by INMA24 on Jul 01, 2014

No se como he podido vivir sin esta brocha. A partir de ahora se ha convertido en un indispensable para mi maquillaje. Deja el colorete que es un amor. Me encanta, nada que ver con otras brochas de colorete.

Just as good as MAC

Posted by christinelux on Feb 08, 2014

I highly reccomend this brush! It's so so soft and its cruelty free which is even better!! It picks up pigment really easily. They are so affordable too, I really want to try the entire line :)

me encanta

Posted by laurapeco on Feb 27, 2014

cuando la vi pensé que iba a ser demasiado grande para el colorete, pero al tener forma de flecha con la punta coge poca cantidad de producto y con el resto lo difumina. A mi me gusta mucho

Preciosa

Posted by Evansmind on Feb 27, 2014

Aplica el colorete maravillosamente y es demasiado bonita. La recomiendo tanto por su utilidad como para aumentar la colección de brochas.

I realy love this brush

Posted by 5084379811342510196 on Apr 15, 2014

The brush is really great - it is neither too soft nor too hard. It takes in good amount of powder or blush and gives it back very generously. And it has very beautiful form as well.

Idéal pour toutes les poudres

Posted by 5343518539783184565 on Nov 06, 2013

Can use it with every pouder but this brush is perfect for blush. Parfait pour le blush. Peut-être un peu trop souple mais il reste un must have!

Nice brush but not the best.

Posted by CosmeticsJunkie on Aug 27, 2012

I have a few of Samanthas brushes, i love the eyeshadow brush!! Just love love love. This one however didn't impress me as much. It works o.k but stains a lot, blends the products very well but a bit harsh on a skin, it's not kitty soft:)

too much soft brush

Posted by 4880301507125187005 on Apr 11, 2015

It's too much soft brush and it's not for every blush texture,but it can be good for some powders,bronzers if you want little product.

multi use

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on May 15, 2015

I love this brush, it's really soft and blends really well. It is large and I have a smaller face, but I still like this one because it deposits the colour then blends it. Please see my page for more info and reviews! April 5, 2015 update: I take great care of my brushes and this is losing CHUNKS of hair!

love it

Posted by luv2bfree on Jan 30, 2015

easy to apply blush and easy to clean it too.