Never Received

Posted by 5520062044676815872 on Jun 20, 2013

I have been waiting weeks for these brushes. iHerb are ignoring emails and will not communicate with me or refund me, despite the fact I spent $60 on various brushes. I'd advise you to avoid this company like the plague. I will now be taking up claims will DHL and reporting the company to trading standards. Unacceptable. Don't care about their customers or their reputation.

Fantastic!

Posted by chrysalis on Jul 23, 2013

Along with the buffing brush from the starter set, I use this to apply my liquid foundation or BB cream. Coverage is buildable and it gives a flawless finish, provided you have the patience for stippling. This would also be great for creme blush.

best stippling brush ever

Posted by NelDXB on Jan 07, 2013

bronzing, sculpting expert brush... i absolutely love all the series of Samantha. her online channel - her tutorials...

The great buy!

Posted by kateiniherb on Aug 11, 2012

I don't ever think that this brush will finally be my fav item. I use it for EVERY time of my makeup. It's versatile - foundation brush, blush brush, and pointed brush. For foundation brush (liquid foundation), I found it much more useful than my Sigma F80 and F84. Its size rather suit for any area of my face. Highly recommended!

Brilliant

Posted by 5107892257132099166 on Oct 16, 2012

Amazing!They are everything positive people say they are. Best of all they are quick to dry and don't shed!

Great brush!

Posted by 5343518539783184565 on Nov 06, 2013

Génial pour l'application du fond de teint liquide! Je pense l'utiliser aussi pour les blush poudres très pigmentés. J'adore ce pinceau, à avoir absolument selon moi Must have!

Stippling Brush

Posted by Didokitty on Apr 27, 2014

Good quality.

Good product

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015

Bought this for my sister. She thinks they're good. Can't say anything more than that.

Bon stippling btush mais pas indispensable...

Posted by Audrey on Oct 31, 2012

Ce pinceau est de très bonne qualité. Malgré sa toute petite taille, il permet une application rapide du fond de teint, sans marque. Mais je lui préfère le "Buffing brush" du kit "Core collection" qui a une application moins légère, sans pour autant avoir un effet plâtre. En effet on dirait que le stippling avale la moitié du fond de teint avec lequel il est en contact, résultat : application légère, effet plus que naturel, au risque de mal couvrir certaines imperfections. Ceci dit c'est peut être mieux pour les fonds de teint très épais... Du coup je l'utilise pour le blush crème/mousse et même poudre, il est top pour ça ! Globalement c'est un bon pinceau stipple, je le préfère à celui d'ELF (poils plus longs mais pas assez denses).

Bof

Posted by 4918513290298340552 on Feb 10, 2015

I'm not a big fan of this brush but it's ok. Ce n'est pas mon pteféré de la marque et je l'utilise très peu, mais cela reste un pinceau correct.