Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2377123 on Sep 28, 2013

iherb is usually super at everything. although since i live in australia i can understand sometimes things may get damaged on the way. the brush arrived and some of the bristles looked matted in the way that plastic usually melts. i tried using it to apply foundation anyway, but found it was very scratchy and unpleasant on the skin. i sent a message through iherbs system, but they either never got my message or didn't care. So products are great, but customer service is non-existent. The rest of my order was fine.

Great brush!

Posted by 5343518539783184565 on Nov 06, 2013

Génial pour l'application du fond de teint liquide! Je pense l'utiliser aussi pour les blush poudres très pigmentés. J'adore ce pinceau, à avoir absolument selon moi Must have!

Stippling Brush

Posted by Didokitty on Apr 27, 2014

Good quality.

Fantastic!

Posted by chrysalis on Jul 23, 2013

Along with the buffing brush from the starter set, I use this to apply my liquid foundation or BB cream. Coverage is buildable and it gives a flawless finish, provided you have the patience for stippling. This would also be great for creme blush.

best stippling brush ever

Posted by NelDXB on Jan 07, 2013

bronzing, sculpting expert brush... i absolutely love all the series of Samantha. her online channel - her tutorials...

The great buy!

Posted by kateiniherb on Aug 11, 2012

I don't ever think that this brush will finally be my fav item. I use it for EVERY time of my makeup. It's versatile - foundation brush, blush brush, and pointed brush. For foundation brush (liquid foundation), I found it much more useful than my Sigma F80 and F84. Its size rather suit for any area of my face. Highly recommended!

Good product

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015

Bought this for my sister. She thinks they're good. Can't say anything more than that.

awful

Posted by Rigane on Aug 03, 2013

the worst brush I ever had - it began to loose hair after the first wash. I had to use thread to tie the hair together and glue to fix the hair in the handle. I also did not like to apply foundation.

Stippling Brush

Posted by 5165887003605705001 on Oct 10, 2013

I find this brush hard to use, it does not work well with powders and doesn't apply nicely, but it could have good uses for blusher but i don't wear blusher. The brushes hair also falls out quite a bit.

Posted by 5460513817800433878 on Oct 18, 2013