Never Received

Posted by 5520062044676815872 on Jun 20, 2013

I have been waiting weeks for these brushes. iHerb are ignoring emails and will not communicate with me or refund me, despite the fact I spent $60 on various brushes. I'd advise you to avoid this company like the plague. I will now be taking up claims will DHL and reporting the company to trading standards. Unacceptable. Don't care about their customers or their reputation.

Fantastic!

Posted by chrysalis on Jul 23, 2013

Along with the buffing brush from the starter set, I use this to apply my liquid foundation or BB cream. Coverage is buildable and it gives a flawless finish, provided you have the patience for stippling. This would also be great for creme blush.

best stippling brush ever

Posted by NelDXB on Jan 07, 2013

bronzing, sculpting expert brush... i absolutely love all the series of Samantha. her online channel - her tutorials...

The great buy!

Posted by kateiniherb on Aug 11, 2012

I don't ever think that this brush will finally be my fav item. I use it for EVERY time of my makeup. It's versatile - foundation brush, blush brush, and pointed brush. For foundation brush (liquid foundation), I found it much more useful than my Sigma F80 and F84. Its size rather suit for any area of my face. Highly recommended!

Brilliant

Posted by 5107892257132099166 on Oct 16, 2012

Amazing!They are everything positive people say they are. Best of all they are quick to dry and don't shed!

Great produduct, great price. 100% happy!

Posted by 4622129786771485532 on Oct 23, 2013

Great product, great price. 100% happy!

Love this brush!

Posted by 4657198630800453352 on Oct 24, 2013

Made my foundation look flawless! Love!

Stippling Brush

Posted by 5218827788762622885 on Oct 24, 2013

I LOVEEE my stippling brush, im a flight attendant and am constantly having to wear make up day in and day out. With my other stippling brushed in the past the fibres of the brush would always fall off. I like how it has a small head therefore more make up is going on your face instead of on your brush! Would def purchase this range.

Excellent quality!