EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$9.99

$10.00

Savings of: $0.01 (0% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

A Great Brush for Foundation

Posted by 5262210581242496059 on Dec 12, 2015

I love this brush so much! It makes applying foundation a dream, and gives a flawless finish. Perfect!

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice brush

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Dec 12, 2015

I know this one is really popular, but I can't say it's THAT great... It's an OK brush... I use it mainly with creamy products, such as blushes and highlighters. It dose a good job, but honestly, there are so many better brushes for that.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great

Posted by mimmii on Nov 05, 2015

Wonderful brush. Probably the best one from this company. Make-up looks wonderful after using this brush Очень хорошая кисть. Сгладывает все переходы, наносит тональное средство. Рекомендую

Was this review helpful to you?

Amazing quality,איכות גבוהה

Posted by 4954599943600526960 on Oct 10, 2015

This brush is so comfortable to hold and its gives the right amount of product on the face. I am very satisfied. I love the iherb site so much. מברשת מאוד איכותית, נוחה , אני מאוד מרוצה. שמעתי על ריל טקניקס תגובות ממש טובות והמברשת הזו ממש עמדה בציפיות. אתר מגניב עם מעקב אחרי המשלוח.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good product

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015

Bought this for my sister. She thinks they're good. Can't say anything more than that.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Perfect

Posted by 5593193787654792882 on Sep 13, 2015

The perfect brush for bb/cc cream of foundation!

Was this review helpful to you?

A Quality Brush

Posted by MinnaSuvi on Sep 13, 2015

I've found this to be the best brush for liquid foundation.Gives a very smooth result and doesn't shed any hair.

Was this review helpful to you?

awesome

Posted by 5242850197462098995 on Sep 04, 2015

Love this brush I think this brush and buffing brush and the expert face brush are essential to have for a flawless makeup application

Was this review helpful to you?

Better than MAC 130 !!!

Posted by 4821749521193892628 on Sep 03, 2015

I use it for my foundation and my concealer. Easy to clean, dries fast. A must have !!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Fantástica

Posted by 4659768497206596191 on Aug 17, 2015

Me compré esta brocha para aplicarme la base liquida y ha sido un acierto. La mejor mofeta que he tenido. Altura del pelo perfecta y la separación del pelo también perfecta. Es "tupida" dentro de las diferentes brochas de mofeta por lo que aplicar la base con ella es una buena idea porque además se extiende muy bien la base, no quedan "manchurrones", se funde muy bien con la piel. También me la he comprado para cuando me pongo colorete liquido, un acierto también. Se difumina muy bien y queda perfecto. No se si cogerme otra por tener de repuesto mientras la lavo y tener otra a mano porque por este precio si comparamos la misma brocha en tiendas....

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 11-20 of 677 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »