• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

very bad

Posted by 4745617057076636427 on Apr 10, 2016

This product was founded with a very bad smell and life worm was found in side the battle I have photos هذا العسل مغشوش ورائحته جدا سيء و وجدت بداخل دودة حية وعندي صور بذلك حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل

From Good to Worst

Posted by 5048337500227501667 on Aug 14, 2015

The first time i bought it, it was undamaged. The second time i bought it that was today i found 2 BOTTLES IS DAMAGED! THE CAP IS BROKEN! AND THE HONEY WASN'T SAME WITH THE FIRST 1 I PURCHASE. THE FIRST 1 DOESN'T ATTRACT ANTS! THEN TODAY I RECEIVED THE HONEY FOR BOTH BOTTLES. IT ATTRACT ALOT ALOT OF ANTS!!! NOT BUYING FROM U ANYMORE! BAD EXPERIENCE!

Not what I thought

Posted by 4742022415943631670 on Oct 17, 2016

I normally buy my raw honey from a Farmers Market but thought I would try this when I couldn't get to the Farmers Market. I have never had raw honey look like this or have this consistency. It is very sweet though. It is a lot cheaper than raw honey I buy at Farmers Market from the Beekeeper but you get what you pay for.

iherb is bad

Posted by Reviewer1355716 on Sep 25, 2015

Iherb, you are really not nice. I paid full price for this raw honey but you sent me an already opened bottle. To send you back would cost me a bomb, so I just put it in my garden for the birds and the bees ......I'm going to reorder this product, please don't treat me like a fool and do not send me something which has been opened.....Not nice iherb, not ethical. Furthermore, I am your very fidel customer.

bad smell

Posted by 5654974242825936348 on Apr 24, 2016

Bad smell

Not good

Posted by 5759481278286398705 on Jun 02, 2016

I feel pain in my kadny when I eat it

very hard