Top was rotten

Posted by 5158762592330284903 on Feb 27, 2016

I was so excited for this but when I opened it found out the top layer was rotten and i had to remove it completely and now I'm using it without any problems taste good and has little particles that are cool.

Good product, bad delivery service

Posted by 4778223587961175707 on Jul 21, 2015

The product is good and we like it. But the delivery service is bad. One bottle was broken when we received it. Suggest to provide the ordering of package with plastics bottles.

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 01, 2015

Good true honey

Posted by 5085473257295154832 on Nov 18, 2014

The texture is smooth, but not that GOOD.

I dont like it test

Posted by 5493851548156370684 on Jan 07, 2014

but my sister love it

A bit too sweet for my liking

Posted by SavoringLife on Dec 15, 2013

Tastes a bit too sweet for my liking. It's not satisfying to take it raw, and it has to be relegated to a sweetener or bread spread. The chewy bits are just like chewing gum - you can't really dissolve it and you have to spit it out or swallow the "gum". Likely will not reorder this again.

Really Raw Honey - its a brand or really what it says.

Posted by 5382642244911820733 on Dec 09, 2013

Really Raw Honey... I am not sure if it is a brand-name or what it really meant it is. The label is really subtle..

good

Posted by 5151791612305859520 on Dec 09, 2013

useful

raw honey

Posted by 5362573575510412315 on Nov 19, 2013

Honey that has not been filtrated with bits of beeswax. Taste was ok but not unique.

Love the honey

Posted by 5017689088294717763 on Sep 15, 2013

EDIT: I just received my second order of really raw honey and I think it has turned rancid. It is very golden yellow/brown in colour, the capping is totally missing, it's cloudy and there are some parts of the honey that is runny. I have bought this honey from a store before and this is NOT how it's suppose to look. I have sent an email to iherb team asking for a full refund. If its not going to be a favourable reply, then this will be my last time I'm purchasing this item from iherb. I absolutely love the taste of this honey. I first bought this honey from a pharmacy in Singapore and paid $28 for a the smallest bottle. I jumped at iherb's cheapest offer and I love how fast and efficient they are. I also loved how my product my packaged. However I think the 'capping' of beeswax, propolis etc got kinda mixed up with the honey.. I'm not sure what happened there but my honey didnt have the capping it was supposed to have. Anyway I've placed my second order of honey again from iherb because this is the cheapest I can get.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »