Will recommed to friends

Posted by 4829840344684381269 on Jul 01, 2013

This is the third time I am ordering this product. I was kind of disappointed that the inner seal was not well intact. The honey usually come with a top layer of honey wax etc. However, this order I did not see that layer, which as a result, made me doubtful whether it was orignally bottled or was it rebottled and hence it freshness. Kind of disappointed.

Don't know what happened

Posted by 5377305724682264115 on Sep 10, 2012

One of the jars of the honey had a circular split around the inside rim of the plastic lid, so honey was leaking on the packaging and box and the other container of honey, which was undamaged. Because I used this honey before, I used the lid from the old jar. I don't know what to suggest for improvement to packaging and it only leaked about a tablespoon of the honey which is why I didn't report it before now.

Love the honey

Posted by 5017689088294717763 on Sep 15, 2013

EDIT: I just received my second order of really raw honey and I think it has turned rancid. It is very golden yellow/brown in colour, the capping is totally missing, it's cloudy and there are some parts of the honey that is runny. I have bought this honey from a store before and this is NOT how it's suppose to look. I have sent an email to iherb team asking for a full refund. If its not going to be a favourable reply, then this will be my last time I'm purchasing this item from iherb. I absolutely love the taste of this honey. I first bought this honey from a pharmacy in Singapore and paid $28 for a the smallest bottle. I jumped at iherb's cheapest offer and I love how fast and efficient they are. I also loved how my product my packaged. However I think the 'capping' of beeswax, propolis etc got kinda mixed up with the honey.. I'm not sure what happened there but my honey didnt have the capping it was supposed to have. Anyway I've placed my second order of honey again from iherb because this is the cheapest I can get.

not creamy these days

Posted by Reviewer2020417 on Mar 29, 2013

i always order many bottles each time and these days the quality of the honey is not as good as previously it doesn't come CREAMY it comes in a liquid... and it leaks

A bit too sweet for my liking

Posted by SavoringLife on Dec 15, 2013

Tastes a bit too sweet for my liking. It's not satisfying to take it raw, and it has to be relegated to a sweetener or bread spread. The chewy bits are just like chewing gum - you can't really dissolve it and you have to spit it out or swallow the "gum". Likely will not reorder this again.

I dont like it test

Posted by 5493851548156370684 on Jan 07, 2014

but my sister love it

Good true honey

Posted by 5085473257295154832 on Nov 18, 2014

The texture is smooth, but not that GOOD.

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 01, 2015

good

Good product, bad delivery service

Posted by 4778223587961175707 on Jul 21, 2015

The product is good and we like it. But the delivery service is bad. One bottle was broken when we received it. Suggest to provide the ordering of package with plastics bottles.

Top was rotten

Posted by 5158762592330284903 on Feb 27, 2016

I was so excited for this but when I opened it found out the top layer was rotten and i had to remove it completely and now I'm using it without any problems taste good and has little particles that are cool.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »