• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Fantastic ..

Posted by 4877201431430342781 on Nov 23, 2013

the best brand ive used ever,, also Healthy :)

REALLY RAW HONEY

Posted by Reviewer2435010 on Jul 29, 2011

THE FIRST TIME I ORDERED 5 JARS,2 JARS WAS BROKEN DURING THE TRANSACTION. THE SECOND ORDER WAS PACKED INDIVIDUALLY WITH MORE PLASTIC AIR BUBBLES WRAPPED AROUND FIRMLY BUT I STILL WANDER WHY THE PACKERS CAN'T A SMALLER CARTON.I STILL NOTICE THE SECOND DELIVERY HAD ALOT OF SPACE LEFT.THAT SPACE IS WASTED AND THATS THE SPACE WHICH ALWAYS CONTRIBUTE TO BREAKAGE IF ITEM IS FRAGILE.BUT IF YOU HAVE YOUR REASONS TO PACK IN SUCH A WAY. THAN ITS FINE WITH ME. THANKS. HAVE A NICE DAY. REGARDS K.BALAN.

it tastes very good

Posted by 4635317664275663711 on Nov 12, 2014

i use this honey with milk before bed, it tastes very good and yummy i am happy with it

good

Posted by 5671822303337008538 on Feb 06, 2015

good

Real Honey??

Posted by Cleaneatingjourneysg on Mar 27, 2015

Quite runny.

Really good honey, just a weird taste.

Posted by 5410626004864636136 on Jun 18, 2015

I bought this because I wanted raw, unprocessed honey, straight from the bees. This product totally delivered. I mix a tablespoon in some water and lemon juice and drink it every morning. It totally solved my sinus problem, made me more energetic. It is an excellent detox recipe, and helps suppress my appetite / craving for junk food. Overall, I found that I lost some weight while I was on this regime. The only problem is that because it is not processed, the taste is a bit strange and will not sit well with everyone. You would be able to overcome that if you just mix it with other foods or stronger flavours, like coffee or tea.

味道太重了

Posted by 4635200170790466920 on Oct 07, 2015

很重的~腥味,我这样形容是因为那味道的确,有点重,而且很甜,吃东西不能加进去,完全会盖住其他东西的味道,我买好几罐蜂蜜,这个闻起来味道真心最不好,也过于甜,回味就是甜,不会再买

Great!

Posted by 5429551495058403242 on Dec 08, 2015

fantastic honey in its raw flavour! Pity it iherb don't sell the larger bottle really raw honey!

yummy

Posted by 4861998560655238749 on Mar 09, 2016

Ordered this before I loved it but sadly my second purchased of this the lid was smashed 💔💔💔

Lovely honey

Posted by 5289128092501337540 on Apr 27, 2016

Well made, good consistency and taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »