This is the honey!!

Posted by kokopelli-pain on Jul 15, 2011

I really love this! I can't eat other honey anymore!! My mom and relatives tells me that their body condition get better.I am so happy.

Really Raw Honey

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Jul 15, 2011

The taste and texture of this honey are perfect. I use it to make my own gels for running and like knowing that there is some nutritional value to the sugar I'm eating.

Highly recommended.

Posted by 5639618979649410817 on Jun 08, 2012

I have been buying the Really Raw Honey for years directly from the company on the East Coast. This time I bought it from iherb.com, as they offered a better deal. The honey is excellent, flavor and texture-wise, it does not crystaliaze like other brands of "supposedly raw" honey, does not taste "sugary". Hope iherb.com will look into offering their fermented honey, which is my favored and tastes out of this world.

#1

Posted by Reviewer1456755 on Oct 22, 2012

I have used honey for many years and I believe this is the best honey made in America!

RAW Honey

Posted by Yousef on Sep 05, 2013

It's good and tasty . I think it's the best raw honey at iherb.com will buy again

Love this honey!

Posted by energetyx on Aug 23, 2013

This honey is absolutely delicious, definitely not the run of the mill stuff you find in the supermarket and cheaper than most of the other good quality honeys available. It has a very strong taste, so a little goes a long way. Full of good nutrients, too.

Best One!

Posted by ABDULAZIZ on Aug 27, 2013

I've been ordered this product to my family and all of them like it Arabic translate السلام عليكم, طلبت هذه الطلبية لأهلي وأعجبهم صراحه في حبيبات بلورية عجيبة From Riyadh,Saudi Arabia

im hooked!

Posted by 5305260837541231146 on Jul 05, 2013

wowza this was good! the capping on top was my favorite :)

amazing

Posted by 5017871831994118805 on Jun 25, 2013

best honey i have ever tasted!!! will definitely buy again!

Sweet and Authentic!

Posted by Reviewer1648208 on May 20, 2013

I wanted to try raw honey and the first time i tried "Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, 100% Certified Organic Raw Honey" but wasn't completely sold on the taste. I thought it had a kind of off taste for honey and didn't truly love it. I decided to try this brand the second time around and I'm glad! I just tried it and it's sooo sweet and tastes like real honey. I feel like it tastes more authentic and there are no surprises. It is high quality and would especially taste good as a sweetener for tea, etc.