honey

Posted by 5139404507260815825 on Mar 31, 2014

This honey was excellent!!! it was delicious and i used it in a lot of my foods/ smoothies as sweetener.

love the texture

Posted by 4705801113715187866 on Jul 07, 2014

I m addicted to really raw honey. I will order more bottles next round. I love the honeycombs. Chewing the honeycombs made me feel fuller. This honey worked for soothing my throat. People who need to talk continuously should eat a tablespoon of REALLYRAWHONEY every morning before starting their day!

Superb!!! using it as facial wash n facial mask

Posted by 4817229710871192497 on Jul 15, 2014

i use it every day n night as facial wash n occasionally as facial mask. it makes my skin softer, lighter in colour, more evened, & more moisturized. i used to think it will be very sticky n very difficult to wash away. but though it is sticky, it can be easily washed away with water. the smell n taste of this honey r very nice also. i use to have allergy and hv been using the brand Mel*ita for many years. this is a good switch. natural, inexpensive n effective :) highly recommended to buy

YUM!!

Posted by Reviewer2861035 on Jul 31, 2014

This is so delicious. Once you have tried this you will never want to eat any other honey! It is a little more expensive than some honey, but the health benefits of raw honey combined with the fantastic flavor are well worth it. I highly recommend.

Best honey

Posted by Reviewer2386881 on Jun 03, 2012

Best honey I've ever tasted. I will purchase more and more.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on May 20, 2012

The smell is amazing as soon as you open the jar. It is quite a bit different than mass-produced honey, so if that is what you are used to this may be a surprise. I'm not crazy about the honeycomb pieces, but they only seem to be at the top and not a big deal. I recently read an article about 'black market honey' and what a huge problem it is. I feel good buying from people who care for their bees and the environment.

The real thing.

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Jan 21, 2012

Good and healthy.

Gift of Nature

Posted by Reviewer1787159 on Feb 09, 2012

I like this raw honey at my first try. I feel more energetic after I continued taking it for a week. It is a great gift from nature.

really raw honey...

Posted by Reviewer1547278 on Feb 13, 2012

...is hard to find in my country so i am happy we can buy it here. Very tasty, fresh, great. Will buy again.

Strong honey

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Feb 14, 2012

This product is a rather strong honey, so may not suit everyone. This is definitely to be eaten raw, and not something you add to your tea. Super smooth texture, super fragrant (wow!), and sweet. It's definitely honey with a lot of goodness in it! Only need to have a little bit to know!