New To iHerb?

Rebody Safslim, Hunger Chews, Appetite Control Formula, Mandarin Orange, 30 Soft Chews (Discontinued Item)

Curb your hunger with sugar

Posted by Reviewer1839063 on Sep 18, 2012

I am on a sugar free diet and did not notice that they contain sugar ! MADE MY BELLY BLOAT ! Plus : Evaporated cane juice, brown rice syrup, natural flavors, rice syrup solids,

부루펜시럽 맛이 나는듯

Posted by 5205790593930288693 on Jan 18, 2013

행사해서 같이 넣은건데 걍 서걱서걱 설탕씹히는 츄잉 부루펜시럽 맛이 나는 듯.. 엄청 달긴 한데 기분때문인가 뭘 먹고싶단 생각는 안드네요 더먹어봐야겠어요

Orange Chews

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Oct 28, 2012

Um, not real pleasant. May work to take mind off sweets, though

Oh MY!!

Posted by Carolanne on Sep 02, 2014

I originally bought these from GNC (didn't think to look on iherb at the time) to curb my appetite for junk food on some evenings (cravings normally come on days where I haven't had much to eat during the day for various reasons). Man! I got SOOO much more than I bargained for! The first night, after having a chew, I ate more than normal, possibly out of being anxious about whether or not they were going to work. But the next night not only was my appetite sufficiently curbed, but everything and ANYTHING I did seemed a LOT more pleasurable. It's a known fact that pleasure happens first in the mind, then in the body and a well-known cardiologist told us that Satiereal affects the pleasure center of the brain. Long story short and without being vulgar: during intimacy, the marked dryness that can occur after a certain age was VERY VERY NOTICEABLY absent, not to mention my stamina was in high gear! This effect occurred within 3-4 hours after having one chew and persisted for quite a few hours. Let's just say we were 'awake'... far longer than we should have been. I'm not sure if this is what these chews are supposed to do or whether they will do the same thing for someone else, but I also have the Optimized Saffron with Satiereal and, though it contains the same amount of Satiereal as the chews, it does not have the same effect on me. So I will finish the later and stick with the chews! I'd say they nicely aided the balancing of my mood as well. Note I am also taking 100mg/day of Sam-e, but got a huge boost in mood once I added the Satiereal. No task seems too big anymore. :-)

The taste is OK and that is it

Posted by Reviewer2928529 on Feb 19, 2013

The taste is OK and that's it - nothing more. No effect.