Rebody Safslim, Hunger Chews, Appetite Control Formula, Mandarin Orange, 30 Soft Chews (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Oh MY!!

Posted by Carolanne on Sep 02, 2014

I originally bought these from GNC (didn't think to look on iherb at the time) to curb my appetite for junk food on some evenings (cravings normally come on days where I haven't had much to eat during the day for various reasons). Man! I got SOOO much more than I bargained for! The first night, after having a chew, I ate more than normal, possibly out of being anxious about whether or not they were going to work. But the next night not only was my appetite sufficiently curbed, but everything and ANYTHING I did seemed a LOT more pleasurable. It's a known fact that pleasure happens first in the mind, then in the body and a well-known cardiologist told us that Satiereal affects the pleasure center of the brain. Long story short and without being vulgar: during intimacy, the marked dryness that can occur after a certain age was VERY VERY NOTICEABLY absent, not to mention my stamina was in high gear! This effect occurred within 3-4 hours after having one chew and persisted for quite a few hours. Let's just say we were 'awake'... far longer than we should have been. I'm not sure if this is what these chews are supposed to do or whether they will do the same thing for someone else, but I also have the Optimized Saffron with Satiereal and, though it contains the same amount of Satiereal as the chews, it does not have the same effect on me. So I will finish the later and stick with the chews! I'd say they nicely aided the balancing of my mood as well. Note I am also taking 100mg/day of Sam-e, but got a huge boost in mood once I added the Satiereal. No task seems too big anymore. :-)