lymph system

Posted by Unseenhawk on Mar 22, 2016

I combined red root + cleavers for lymph cleanse also for 3 swollen nodes and the results seems very promising, trust nature and have faith, also consider combining this mixture with Proteolytic Enzymes and before all that please consult someone you know for dosage and other questions you may have after all all of these herbs are safe to use .. great product/company and price as usual.أستخدم هذه العشبة مع الكلوفرز لتنظيف الجهاز الليمفاوي و كذلك لمشاكل التضخم في الغدد الليمفاوية العشبة الأخرى موجودة في البروفايل

Eclectic Institute Red Root

Posted by 4815253391838115503 on Nov 18, 2014

Excellent product, very positive results for healing a stubborn bruise after only a few doses.

Good

Posted by Trinity on Apr 06, 2014

One of the things Redroot is good for is lymphatic stagnation, and that is why I bought it. It's recommendable to go online and to find more information about it, because in some cases it has to be used with caution, for example if you are using blood thinners, but not only... Also, get ready to pee a lot, so you'll need to drink a lot of water, or tea in my case, as it will really dry your skin. Water is good for the body anyways, so... go for it. I take it usually first thing in the morning and some time in the afternoon as well. Sometimes I mix it with Cleavers.

Working great for my lymphedema

Posted by Reviewer1456925 on Nov 21, 2013

I have lymphedema in my left arm. This is improving it nicely. Much, much less pain, no more feeling of fullness or heaviness and my arm and finger swelling are going down. I only use 10 - 15 drops in a cup of warm water once per day. It took only a few days to start noticing an improvement.

Recommended - stopped lymph node pain

Posted by Reviewer1083963 on Nov 08, 2012

A year ago I used this product together w/ echinacea tincture for about a week and haven't had breast or lymph node pain since.

Powerful Red Root

Posted by 4622364401667912638 on Sep 07, 2012

The Red Root tincture is very powerful. I noticed a difference almost immediately and this is such a relief. A little bit seems to go a long way. I am fighting Lyme. I feel as if I am herxing. I highly recommend this product. I am also taking the Christopher's Blood Stream formula capsules with it and Teasel Root tincture. I will be a returning customer.

Electric Institute, Red Root.

Posted by Reviewer1915520 on May 22, 2012

Two ounce bottles make for more efficient purchases and multiple bottles even better. The product is harsh to the taste (alcohol) and deep red in color as one would expect from the name. (There are no color additives.) An apparently authentic product at a very reasonable price.

Reducing Spleen Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3270631 on Nov 08, 2011

I got this for my father who has cronic leukemia, his spleen has grown to approx 25cm and is extrememly painful for him. He had a hard time eating, breathing, and just a very poor quality of life due to his spleen pain. Since taking this for a week or so now he notices his spleen is smaller and he is eating more and almost no pain due to reduction of inflammation. He hasn't had a blood test yet, but this should also increase his pallette and red blood cell count. This did what 7 rounds of chemo could not, reduce his spleen size. (chemo definietly reduces his white blood count though)

Red Root Could Help

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Jul 28, 2011

Please research thoroughly before using.

Helps Spleen

Posted by Reviewer1113743 on Mar 01, 2011

I have Chronic Lyme Disease and this has really helped my Lymph system, specifically my spleen. I have been using it for around four months now and have had a reduction of the pain in the area of my Spleen (left side under lower ribs).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »