Eclectic Institute, Red Root, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

I Use This Product For Cancer

Posted by Reviewer1269350 From Florida on Jul 02, 2009

I use this product as a natural alternative treatment, along with Red clover and Pond Lilly, for cancer for my husband. The cancer is dissappearing and he is improving. He has cancer throughout his entire body, and even the skin cancer is going away. EMy sister, who has been given 2-3 years to live is now using these products and is improving. clectic Institute is an excellent product.

Lymph Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2884447 From California on Apr 29, 2009

I'm on antibiotics and herbs for lyme disease and taking this red root 3x/day to help clear out my lymphatic system. It's a good product.

Working great for my lymphedema

Posted by Reviewer1456925 on Nov 21, 2013

I have lymphedema in my left arm. This is improving it nicely. Much, much less pain, no more feeling of fullness or heaviness and my arm and finger swelling are going down. I only use 10 - 15 drops in a cup of warm water once per day. It took only a few days to start noticing an improvement.

Eclectic Institute, Red Root

Posted by Reviewer2412017 From Montana on Aug 31, 2008

It's a bit stronger than the brand I ordered before but that is good. Thank you.

Helps Spleen

Posted by Reviewer1113743 From California on Mar 01, 2011

I have Chronic Lyme Disease and this has really helped my Lymph system, specifically my spleen. I have been using it for around four months now and have had a reduction of the pain in the area of my Spleen (left side under lower ribs).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »