New To iHerb?

Eclectic Institute, Red Root, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

I Use This Product For Cancer

Posted by Reviewer1269350 on Jul 02, 2009

I use this product as a natural alternative treatment, along with Red clover and Pond Lilly, for cancer for my husband. The cancer is dissappearing and he is improving. He has cancer throughout his entire body, and even the skin cancer is going away. EMy sister, who has been given 2-3 years to live is now using these products and is improving. clectic Institute is an excellent product.

Lymph Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2884447 on Apr 29, 2009

I'm on antibiotics and herbs for lyme disease and taking this red root 3x/day to help clear out my lymphatic system. It's a good product.

Helps Spleen

Posted by Reviewer1113743 on Mar 01, 2011

I have Chronic Lyme Disease and this has really helped my Lymph system, specifically my spleen. I have been using it for around four months now and have had a reduction of the pain in the area of my Spleen (left side under lower ribs).

Reducing Spleen Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3270631 on Nov 08, 2011

I got this for my father who has cronic leukemia, his spleen has grown to approx 25cm and is extrememly painful for him. He had a hard time eating, breathing, and just a very poor quality of life due to his spleen pain. Since taking this for a week or so now he notices his spleen is smaller and he is eating more and almost no pain due to reduction of inflammation. He hasn't had a blood test yet, but this should also increase his pallette and red blood cell count. This did what 7 rounds of chemo could not, reduce his spleen size. (chemo definietly reduces his white blood count though)

Powerful Red Root

Posted by 4622364401667912638 on Sep 07, 2012

The Red Root tincture is very powerful. I noticed a difference almost immediately and this is such a relief. A little bit seems to go a long way. I am fighting Lyme. I feel as if I am herxing. I highly recommend this product. I am also taking the Christopher's Blood Stream formula capsules with it and Teasel Root tincture. I will be a returning customer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »