I Use This Product For Cancer

Posted by Reviewer1269350 on Jul 02, 2009

I use this product as a natural alternative treatment, along with Red clover and Pond Lilly, for cancer for my husband. The cancer is dissappearing and he is improving. He has cancer throughout his entire body, and even the skin cancer is going away. EMy sister, who has been given 2-3 years to live is now using these products and is improving. clectic Institute is an excellent product.

It's Not That Bad

Posted by Reviewer1739273 on Mar 06, 2009

Red root really keeps your sinus and lymph systems moving that's for sure. It's possible i had a cold that added to the sinus, but after using it for a week. The sinus cleared up right after. Three Recommendations: 1st - Measure & record your Basal Body Temperature under both arms (in morning best time) before, during, and after taking red root. It's a good indicator 2nd - Be sure to drink plenty of water cause otherwise it will dry you out! 3rd - If this didn't do the trick for ya, you can kick it up a notch with Poke root (Potent yet Toxic) so don't overdo it!

Lymph Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2884447 on Apr 29, 2009

I'm on antibiotics and herbs for lyme disease and taking this red root 3x/day to help clear out my lymphatic system. It's a good product.

Helps Spleen

Posted by Reviewer1113743 on Mar 01, 2011

I have Chronic Lyme Disease and this has really helped my Lymph system, specifically my spleen. I have been using it for around four months now and have had a reduction of the pain in the area of my Spleen (left side under lower ribs).

Reducing Spleen Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3270631 on Nov 08, 2011

I got this for my father who has cronic leukemia, his spleen has grown to approx 25cm and is extrememly painful for him. He had a hard time eating, breathing, and just a very poor quality of life due to his spleen pain. Since taking this for a week or so now he notices his spleen is smaller and he is eating more and almost no pain due to reduction of inflammation. He hasn't had a blood test yet, but this should also increase his pallette and red blood cell count. This did what 7 rounds of chemo could not, reduce his spleen size. (chemo definietly reduces his white blood count though)

Powerful Red Root

Posted by 4622364401667912638 on Sep 07, 2012

The Red Root tincture is very powerful. I noticed a difference almost immediately and this is such a relief. A little bit seems to go a long way. I am fighting Lyme. I feel as if I am herxing. I highly recommend this product. I am also taking the Christopher's Blood Stream formula capsules with it and Teasel Root tincture. I will be a returning customer.

Recommended - stopped lymph node pain

Posted by Reviewer1083963 on Nov 08, 2012

A year ago I used this product together w/ echinacea tincture for about a week and haven't had breast or lymph node pain since.

Working great for my lymphedema

Posted by Reviewer1456925 on Nov 21, 2013

I have lymphedema in my left arm. This is improving it nicely. Much, much less pain, no more feeling of fullness or heaviness and my arm and finger swelling are going down. I only use 10 - 15 drops in a cup of warm water once per day. It took only a few days to start noticing an improvement.

Good

Posted by Trinity on Apr 06, 2014

One of the things Redroot is good for is lymphatic stagnation, and that is why I bought it. It's recommendable to go online and to find more information about it, because in some cases it has to be used with caution, for example if you are using blood thinners, but not only... Also, get ready to pee a lot, so you'll need to drink a lot of water, or tea in my case, as it will really dry your skin. Water is good for the body anyways, so... go for it. I take it usually first thing in the morning and some time in the afternoon as well. Sometimes I mix it with Cleavers.

Eclectic Institute, Red Root

Posted by Reviewer2412017 on Aug 31, 2008

It's a bit stronger than the brand I ordered before but that is good. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »