10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Redmond Trading Company, Earthpaste, Amazingly Natural Toothpaste, Cinnamon, 4 oz (113 g)

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Nov 24, 2012

I love this toothpaste. I had some brownish stains on my teeth. My dentist said that they could be due to I drink a lot of tea, and that I needed a professional cleaning to get rid of them. Only one week of using this toothpaste was enough for my teeth to start looking completely white, and I could say that even shiny. I will continue buying!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2446437 on Sep 06, 2012

When I first got the toothpaste in the mail the smell was so overwhelming everything in the box smelled like cinnamon. I thought it would be too much even for a cinnamon lover like me... The color is a little strange too - it does look like dirt! But once you use it, you might fall in love - it's refreshing, tastes good, and knowing that it's fluoride free and still has xylitol to protect my teeth makes me feel so much better! I really do like this product a lot.

A touch of cinnamon

Posted by 5199529023043851459 on Nov 27, 2012

I really like this cinnamon toothpaste. It does a great job of cleaning your teeth. I am happy to have found Earthpaste. I love all the choices I have with this toothpaste and that there is no fluoride.

My favorite toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer1068815 on Jan 31, 2013

Finally I have found what I wanted - toothpaste which is natural and safe, which cleans teeth perfectly, leaves your mouth fresh, does not foam, has pleasant taste and is liked my my children as well. Long live Redmond Trading Company and continue making this toothpaste! :)

Whitens my teeth!

Posted by Reviewer1092615 on Mar 27, 2013

I love this toothpaste. I have a sensitivity to a lot of ingredients, so the fact this has only 4 is a winner for me. I haven't been happy with how my teeth have been looking,rather yellowish. From the first use, my teeth look whiter and wonderful. This is a keeper!