Best toothpaste ever!

Posted by GINICONA on Mar 26, 2016

It doesn't make any foam and even though is a mud mix you don't feel that you wrap your teeth with mud. it doesn't foams, so at the beginning i felt that i had to use more product to feel my teeth clean. But after few days i fell in love. I use regular amount and cleans my teeth more than any other toothpaste i've used in the past. It removes everything and I've complimented that my teeth look whiter. Cinnamon gives that clean antibacterial feel! I'll change it, just switch between different flavours. And the best thing is has 100% natural ingredients, can't bit that!

personal care

Posted by Reviewer3048906 on Mar 18, 2016

Love it

Great toothpaste!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

I haven't used "normal" toothpaste in several years now, and this product helped me with this. I really like the fact that there is no glycerin, which has been shown to coat the teeth and prevent remineralization! Of course its also great that it doesn't contain fluoride, which is a nuclear waste byproduct! Although cinnamon isn't my favorite flavor among the earthpaste product line (lemon was best!) I still very much enjoyed it.

Excellent for removing tartar naturally

Posted by 4789008319956608601 on Dec 15, 2015

Love how this removes tartar unlike other all natural toothpastes. I do add some sudsing paste when I need suds. Works great and completely all-natural.

Earthpaste

Posted by 5637576150185604970 on Dec 12, 2015

I love it! Its amazing!

It's okay

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jun 25, 2015

I just couldn't get past the taste. Not the dirt taste, but the flavor oil they used. I can't use mint, and was tired of making my own so I tried this. (the ingredients here list menthol, but my tube didn't, nor did it taste of it) Maybe if they offered a clove flavor? Anyway, I just didn't know if it was actually doing anything for my teeth, it seemed to instantly dissolve and pool in the bottom of my mouth. (the first ingredient is water) My teeth just didn't feel clean after, even when I loaded it with this paste. Maybe if they offered something in a powder instead of a gel it would be good to use

Toothpaste that does what i want it to do

Posted by 4757122815601899754 on May 27, 2015

No extra fillers and it taste good too. The only thing I'd like more of is the amount of essential oil.

Contains lead??

Posted by 4656250955553532220 on May 04, 2015

I was very disappointed to read on the back of the tube that this toothpaste contains trace of leads therefore may not be appropriate for children or pregnant women. Also, this might be just a personal issue, but I find the taste disgusting. I'm not going to buy it again.

Totally, totally, totally loved this toothpaste

Posted by 5632032019244539787 on Mar 18, 2015

I have been searching for years trying to find a cinnamon toothpaste that not only tasted good but also was good for my teeth. I was surfing the net when I found this toothpaste and decided to try it. I do agree it looks like dirt but I don't buy toothpaste according to how it looks. When I opened the box I could smell the cinnamon right away. I didn't find it to be as strong as others have mentioned. I got my new toothbrush ready just for the occasion of trying Earthpaste. I put a small ribbon of toothpaste on my toothbrush and brushed away. I found the toothpaste to be very refreshing. I was totally in love with the toothpaste from the moment I first tried it. I found the cinnamon flavor having a nice balance and not being too strong. I am now hooked on your toothpaste and will use no other. I am so happy to have found this toothpaste by chance. Excellent job!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2472570 on Dec 13, 2014

I am very pleased with this products