This caused extreme tooth sensitivity**Be aware**

Posted by Reviewer1814780 on Sep 12, 2012

I'm a huge fan of Redmond Clay. That said: I have sensitive teeth (my gums are slightly recessed), but it's never been so bad that I can't use regular toothpaste. I was pretty excited to get this, but after 5 days of denial, it had caused extreme sensitivity in some of my teeth. I haven't used it for about 3 weeks, and they are still a little sensitive, although not as EXTREMELY painful as they were for a few weeks there--I got a little scared that I had done some permanent damage. My husband is using this now, with no problems, but I wouldn't recommend this if your teeth are like mine. If you do, use with caution and stop at the first hint of sensitivity. Hope this helps someone.

YAY!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Jul 20, 2013

I am so glad to have finally found a toothpaste without glycerin!!! I read the other reviews and decided to give it a try. I was surprised that it wasn't gritty or dry. In fact, it is nice and slippery. It doesn't foam, but it does sort of emulsify - can't really explain, but the bottom line is that the teeth feel nice and clean afterwards. I did some research and am excited over the prospect of having my teeth re-enamelize - google that! I am already noticing improvement with my gums and the color is getting whiter. YAY!

I wanted to like it, I really did!

Posted by Reviewer2355564 on Jun 16, 2013

This is the first toothpaste that we have ever used that failed to result in a clean, fresh mouth. I can brush till the cows come home, but my mouth still feels like I didn't brush at all. My teeth are not smooth either, as I think whatever abrasive is used in the paste is insufficient.

Contains lead!

Posted by 4804855662451071219 on Aug 23, 2014

Bought this on reviews that it does not contain harmful chemicals. The back of the tube reads, "WARNING: This product contains trace amounts of lead, a substance known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Thus product may not be appropriate for consumption by children or pregnant woman. " I was totally shocked halfway brushing and reading it. I am disappointed that while it advertises it is free of this and that, it contains "traces" of lead enough to cause harm to children or pregnant women.

I regret using this.

Posted by Reviewer1368914 on Sep 04, 2015

This is the worst toothpaste I've ever used. I read somewhere you shouldn't use glycerin because it keeps your teeth from absorbing minerals. After using this toothpaste for almost a year, my teeth slowly began to discolor and have a brown look to them. I've always had beautiful white teeth and I'm sorry I ever used earthpaste. Taught me not to believe everything I read and realize there is now a lot of misinformation going around in the *healthy lifestyle* media. I've switched back to a regular toothpaste and am using Pronamel. They are slowly getting their white look back but nowhere near as white as they were. I just want to warn others of what can happen, if you have white teeth, continue whatever you're doing and don't buy into the all natural or glycerin theory.

cleanest toothpaste ever

Posted by Reviewer1855556 on Sep 11, 2012

ohyes, finally without glycerine, flouride and other nasties

great natural toothpase

Posted by 5627958531929995256 on Jun 30, 2013

It has become my new favourite toothpase, it is very safe and it can be used by my toddler!

Not the best

Posted by 5244340765601547310 on Jul 20, 2014

I can't tell if it's really good for the teeth or not but it requires quite a lot of material, doesn't give a fresh breath and for some reason it tends to not come out in the beginning from the tube and then sprays out and causes some mess. Will not buy again.

Caused sensitive teeth!

Posted by 5557751387322163256 on Mar 05, 2015

Used this for about 2 weeks to give it a good try. Not only did it cause tooth sensitivity, it actually cause gum recession... In 2 weeks!? The taste is yuck, and it doesn't foam up, just sort of turns into yuck tasting water in your mouth, and does keep breath fresh at all. Will not use again!

Trazas de plomo

Posted by 5276962180023309239 on Jan 30, 2014

Buenas tardes. Compré este producto tras ver los tan buenos comentarios que hacían sobre él en un vídeo acerca de sus ingredientes,etc(la verdad es que miré por encima su ficha de descripción al comprarlo, fallo mio...) Pues bien, al recibirlo y leer sus componentes vi esto: Advertencias [Los residentes de California Proposition 65] Advertencia: Este producto contiene trazas de plomo, una sustancia que según el Estado de California como causante de defectos de nacimiento y otros daños reproductivos. Este producto puede no ser apropiado para su consumo por niños o mujeres embarazadas. Conclusión: no es tan natural como parece.Cuidado con el plomo.No volveré a comprar, ni sé si lo utilizaré. Consideré que era algo importante. Saludos