July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Redmond Trading Company, Earthpaste, Amazingly Natural Toothpaste, Peppermint, 4 oz (113 g)

very gice

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 13, 2013

This product is very nice but I like Theraneem tooth powder even more.

Quite impressive - good for my gums

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Aug 24, 2013

The consistency of this is a bit odd. I sometimes find it works better to add a little at a time as I work round my mouth, as it isn't as thick as a regular toothpaste. I have definitely found that it has helped my gums. I have been using it for a few months now. I haven't yet been to the dentist, so time will tell there. The taste is absolutely fine (as long as you like peppermint, of course!)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1995961 on Sep 26, 2012

I usually buy Xyli-White Refreshmint toothpaste, it is my family's favorite toothpaste, but Redmond Earthpaste could compete easily for the title of more natural. The Peppermint taste is very refreshing, it rinses very easily because it does not foam, leaving nice and clean feeling in the mouth. It has xylitol it it, which is great! I love this toothpaste. If the price would be just a little less, it would be a sure winner for me.

Cool Peppermint

Posted by 5199529023043851459 on Nov 27, 2012

A refreshing toothpaste that does a great job cleaning your teeth.

shiny teeth fresh mouth

Posted by 4741812105172111092 on Dec 17, 2012

I love this toothpaste. Healthy and effective! I prefer the peppermoint but others liked the cinammon more, so I guess you can't lose!