Trazas de plomo

Posted by 5276962180023309239 on Jan 30, 2014

Buenas tardes. Compré este producto tras ver los tan buenos comentarios que hacían sobre él en un vídeo acerca de sus ingredientes,etc(la verdad es que miré por encima su ficha de descripción al comprarlo, fallo mio...) Pues bien, al recibirlo y leer sus componentes vi esto: Advertencias [Los residentes de California Proposition 65] Advertencia: Este producto contiene trazas de plomo, una sustancia que según el Estado de California como causante de defectos de nacimiento y otros daños reproductivos. Este producto puede no ser apropiado para su consumo por niños o mujeres embarazadas. Conclusión: no es tan natural como parece.Cuidado con el plomo.No volveré a comprar, ni sé si lo utilizaré. Consideré que era algo importante. Saludos

very gice

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 13, 2013

This product is very nice but I like Theraneem tooth powder even more.

My Favorite!!!

Posted by Reviewer2793346 on Jan 21, 2014

This is the BEST all natural toothpaste on the market!! No dyes, no poisonous flouride, no glycerin (which doesn't allow teeth to re-mineralization), no harsh scrubbers to ruin your enamel! Use this with a soft microfine toothbrush for maximum freshness!

Quite impressive - good for my gums

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Aug 24, 2013

The consistency of this is a bit odd. I sometimes find it works better to add a little at a time as I work round my mouth, as it isn't as thick as a regular toothpaste. I have definitely found that it has helped my gums. I have been using it for a few months now. I haven't yet been to the dentist, so time will tell there. The taste is absolutely fine (as long as you like peppermint, of course!)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1995961 on Sep 26, 2012

I usually buy Xyli-White Refreshmint toothpaste, it is my family's favorite toothpaste, but Redmond Earthpaste could compete easily for the title of more natural. The Peppermint taste is very refreshing, it rinses very easily because it does not foam, leaving nice and clean feeling in the mouth. It has xylitol it it, which is great! I love this toothpaste. If the price would be just a little less, it would be a sure winner for me.

Cool Peppermint

Posted by 5199529023043851459 on Nov 27, 2012

A refreshing toothpaste that does a great job cleaning your teeth.

shiny teeth fresh mouth

Posted by 4741812105172111092 on Dec 17, 2012

I love this toothpaste. Healthy and effective! I prefer the peppermoint but others liked the cinammon more, so I guess you can't lose!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Feb 01, 2013

I will continue buying.

Good paste, don't include glycerin in it...

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jun 24, 2013

And you won't die if you swallow it :D its the 2 one we buy, like it a lot :)

Loved It!

Posted by Rhiannon13 on Aug 14, 2013

I have tried the peppermint, wintergreen and cinnamon and love them all. I must admit that I was a little sceptical when purchasing this product, but are really amazed by the results - if you enjoyed my review, click on my link above to view other reviews and products I have purchased, Rhiannon13 :-)