Barb

Posted by 4705877329941974323 on Feb 18, 2014

My daughter recommended Earth Paste to me. I can't have fluoride and my teeth were getting sensitive. Within 2 days I noticed a difference. Now I use only Earth Paste and I have had no problems with my teeth.

Ingredientes impecables.

Posted by Flakita on Feb 03, 2014

Esta pasta ha sustituido mi dentrífico convencional; cuesta acostumbrarse pues no se produce espuma ni deja esa sensación refrescante. Hace mucho que buscaba una pasta dental natural y esta es excelente, recomiendo ampliamente.

Trazas de plomo

Posted by 5276962180023309239 on Jan 30, 2014

Buenas tardes. Compré este producto tras ver los tan buenos comentarios que hacían sobre él en un vídeo acerca de sus ingredientes,etc(la verdad es que miré por encima su ficha de descripción al comprarlo, fallo mio...) Pues bien, al recibirlo y leer sus componentes vi esto: Advertencias [Los residentes de California Proposition 65] Advertencia: Este producto contiene trazas de plomo, una sustancia que según el Estado de California como causante de defectos de nacimiento y otros daños reproductivos. Este producto puede no ser apropiado para su consumo por niños o mujeres embarazadas. Conclusión: no es tan natural como parece.Cuidado con el plomo.No volveré a comprar, ni sé si lo utilizaré. Consideré que era algo importante. Saludos

Very good as an edible toothpaste for traveling.

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Jan 28, 2014

I carry this around all day. Try Desert Essence Neem Tp and PerioBrite as well. All good.

My Favorite!!!

Posted by Reviewer2793346 on Jan 21, 2014

This is the BEST all natural toothpaste on the market!! No dyes, no poisonous flouride, no glycerin (which doesn't allow teeth to re-mineralization), no harsh scrubbers to ruin your enamel! Use this with a soft microfine toothbrush for maximum freshness!

Fresh and lovely.

Posted by naturalorganic on Jan 10, 2014

The taste is wonderful and the toothpaste makes my teeth really clean and my breath fresh. The consistency is much better on this than the Wintergreen one, from the same brand.

great product and fast service

Posted by 4679495808820716134 on Jan 09, 2014

This product is very good. My oral health has never been better since I started using this product. my 5th order(may be 4th not sure) just arrived fast and i am very grateful. I do not plan to go to any other brand in the future. This is the best. And thank you iherb.com for shipping products fast and for the excellent service overall. Your site is also an A+. Keep up the good work.

good clay based toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1225616 on Jan 05, 2014

I like the idea of using a toothpaste containing clay, as it seems to help strength your teeth.

Excellent natural tooth care

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Jan 05, 2014

I was looking for an alternative to fluoride, glycerin, and SLS toothpastes, and came across this. It's pretty much as natural as you can get. I've tried also using straight baking powder (sodium bicarbonate), which works nicely, but the peppermint taste of the Redmond paste is even nicer. I'm actually pleasantly surprised at how minty and fresh the taste is! I also really like how smooth and polished my teeth feel after using this, but with no dry, abrasive feeling. A few reviewers had said that they experienced tooth sensitivity from this stuff, so I was worried, but I've been using it for about 10-14 days now, and no problems at all so far. I will definitely be trying the wintergreen in the future as well.

THE toothpaste

Posted by 4756038391389890330 on Dec 31, 2013

Cleans teeth, tastes good, leaves you with a fresh breath, without chemicals. All you'll ever need in a toothpaste.