great product and fast service

Posted by 4679495808820716134 on Jan 09, 2014

This product is very good. My oral health has never been better since I started using this product. my 5th order(may be 4th not sure) just arrived fast and i am very grateful. I do not plan to go to any other brand in the future. This is the best. And thank you iherb.com for shipping products fast and for the excellent service overall. Your site is also an A+. Keep up the good work.

Fresh and lovely.

Posted by naturalorganic on Jan 10, 2014

The taste is wonderful and the toothpaste makes my teeth really clean and my breath fresh. The consistency is much better on this than the Wintergreen one, from the same brand.

peppermint earthpaste

Posted by Reviewer2779153 on Mar 11, 2014

Fantastic toothpaste!

Love

Posted by 5305417806478798051 on Apr 12, 2014

Love this toothpaste. Something to get used to if you've been using normal household brands. Strange cementy looking paste makes for an adventurous brush every time. Love the taste. It leaves my teeth squeaky clean. I have repurchased twice. Do it :)

does his job

Posted by 4816384619963990537 on Apr 30, 2014

I really like this tootpaste. It is easy in use and naturally fresh.

LOVE this toothpaste!

Posted by 5496467973771038965 on Jun 17, 2014

I absolutely love this toothpaste! I was honestly a little hesitant at first, but then I tried and LOVED it! This was first product I tried as I've been slowly switching to all natural products and it's definitely one that I will be repurchasing! Thanks iHerb!

A good product

Posted by Sahasrara13 on Jun 23, 2014

I've been using this toothpaste for 2 weeks now. The first time i used it it felt a bit strange due to the different texture and taste but i got used to it quite quickly. It cleans well and leaves a fresh minty feeling in the mouth. I have very sensitive teeth and this product cause me no sensitivity at all, so i'll be bying it again.

Love this toothpaste!

Posted by emmaasue on Jun 24, 2014

This is my favorite toothpaste. I've been using it for a long time now. It's chemical free, and so natural. It's eatable which is great considering you out it in your mouth... And this flavor is nice and refreshing. It might take some time to adjust as it doesn't foam up and it's brownish in color but I highly recommend making the switch

Very good as an edible toothpaste for traveling.

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Jan 28, 2014

I carry this around all day. Try Desert Essence Neem Tp and PerioBrite as well. All good.

Posted by 5285480677041804977 on Aug 05, 2014

It feels good to use a product that is all natural. Love the peppermint. It helped to get my daughter to switch to a non-toxic paste. Well worth it.