Good product

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

Really like the idea of having the clay mask already pre-made. Paste is quite thin but seems to do the work. Be careful of shaking the tube (so that there are no air bubbles near the beginning of the tube) to get the product out as it tends to splash everywhere otherwise. Clean ingredients, very affordable. No harmful added ingredients. Would like to see a BPA free tube.Thanks to iHerb for a great service.

Good

Posted by HeidiT on Mar 19, 2011

This mask cleaned my pores very well, and it did so gently. (I have sensitive/dry skin.)

Deep cleansing mask

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Feb 22, 2012

I love this mask, it's gentle, deep cleansing and leaves your face looking clean, firm and bright. I also love that it is totally fragrance free. I will buy again.

去油效果很好

Posted by nancy28 on Nov 18, 2013

我是油性皮肤,有细小的痘痘,每周使用2次这款面膜,没有一点气味,很容易清洗,轻轻洗几下就不会有面膜残留在脸上了。十分温和,没有刺痛也不会太清 凉,使用一段时间后发现皮肤变紧致了,毛孔在变小,大部分的痘痘不见了。

Well, I don't know.

Posted by naturalorganic on Nov 08, 2013

Used this a couple of times now.. But I have to be honest.. It didn't do much to my skin. I have a very sensitive skin and this didn't break me out or did my face red afterwards. It dried on the skin after ca 10 minutes.. Then washed it off.. But didn't notice any difference. That's too bad. Was hoping my skin would look clearer but no.. Will search after another one.

Got this for doggy toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1613826 on Jul 13, 2014

I bought this to brush my dog's teeth. It is super safe for her and she can swallow it and actually be healthier for it! The label doesn't say that it is food grade, but I messaged the company and they said it was. On another note, I tried it on my face a few times and it made me break out sooo bad. So this will be purely for my dog!

Good affordable mud

Posted by 5484480302614333241 on Mar 25, 2016

This is an affordable alternative to the more expensive mud masks on the market. Ive used once and will continue to use. Does not irritate my skin and im glad theres only 2 ingredients. Good to use after you wear your makeup to unclog my pores.

irritate skin and only mild cleansing effect

Posted by 5153851560354969454 on Jun 14, 2016

skin feels really itchy when the mask becomes half-dry. you cannot hold until it drys completely and have to wash away asap. not much cleansing effect. not as good as the comments mentioned. won't buy again.

let you know soon

Posted by Reviewer2826072 on Jul 09, 2013

Haven't gotten around to using this yet so cant comment. Postage and service was good