Redmond Trading Company, Redmond Clay, 10 oz (283 g)

Be careful with this one

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jan 31, 2013

I purchased this after reading that bentonite clay is good for digestive health. Many clay products say they are for external use only but this one has instructions for internal use so I assumed it was safe. There were many positive reviews so I decided to give this one a try. I took 1 tsp in a large glass of water before going to bed. During the night I awoke to the most severe leg cramps I have ever had before or since. It took me weeks to replenish my magnesium enough to stop cramping and feel right again. This product can pull good minerals from the body as well as bad ones (heavy metals). Be very careful with this product if there is even a possibility of having a mineral deficiency.

Great for both internal and external use!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

I can talk about so many uses of this clay! The most economical way is to hydrate a 1 part of redmond clay with two parts of water (watch the video of redmond clay in youtube). Then I have the ready redmond clay which I can use for facials, insect bites, etc. I use this for facial, leave it on my face until it dries, then wash it off. there is so much circulation on my face it felt warm, and my face is flushed (for around 30 mins) - then my skin is glowing, my pores have shrunk! It's a bit drying so I put some rosehip oil and coconut oil. For internal use, I simply put a tablespoon of the hydrated redmond clay (or a teaspoon of dry clay) in a glass of water and stir. I take it either in the morning or at night. Sometime, I combine with psyllium husk. I also make a toothpaste by dissolving 1/4 tsp of celtic sea salt and 5 sachets of xylitol (according to taste) om 1/4 cup hot water. Then I microwave this mixture to ensure it's boiling hot. Then I mix in 1/4 cup of clay. Then add peppermint, cinnamon, and clove oil to taste. Make sure that the hydrated clay doesn't get in contact with metals.

muey bueno

Posted by 101010011 on Sep 19, 2012

this clay has a dual function in that you can use it internally as well as externally. i have only used it for facial masks, so i can only compare it to other bentonite clays that i have used for skin purposes. this one has a slightly finer grain size and texture, as well as a lighter color than the aztec secret clay, which i normally use. this one comes across more like talcum. makes a really nice facial when mixed with some apple cider vinegar, honey, or lemon

A miracle product

Posted by 4909505017256519069 on Jun 20, 2013

I purchased this product to be taken together with Diatomaceous Earth as part of a treatment regimen for Candida Overgrowth. The DE destroys the Candida and the clay helps with elimination. It worked really well but is very difficult to mix and to swallow. Not very pleasant to take but we'll worth it for the results.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Oct 31, 2011

Excellent quality. I tried another popular brand, but Redmond is much better. Redmond you can also use for internal use. I highly recommend it.