Rejuvila, LLC, Lean Green Coffee Bean, 50% Chlorogenic Acids, 800 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

shreddd

Posted by 5122529097568318945 on Jul 12, 2013

no nasty side effects but a good diet and the fat melts off slowly and stay off.

SO FAR SO GOOD

Posted by 5323287804233221106 on Jan 14, 2014

Helping with suppressing ones appetite.

Helps with weight management

Posted by Reviewer3152320 on May 19, 2014

I use this product to help manage my weight. I find it especially helpful if I take it before big meals or meals outside my regular diet that can potentially upset my stomach. Will curb appetite as well. No bad after taste or upset stomach.

No luck

Posted by Reviewer3099567 on Aug 06, 2013

I ordered this product to loose some weight. I've been takint it for 2,5 weeks, no luck.

Disappointing.

Posted by 4846348142645241947 on Sep 21, 2013

I bought a couple of bottles and though I am still on my first one but more than half way and I started going gym too 4x a week, I havent lost a pound. I'm so disappointed and also been eating healthier. So diet changed. Physical activity changed but weight hasn't :(