July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Eclectic Institute, Relaxation Support (Kava Kava - California Poppy), 350 mg, 45 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2458533 on Feb 20, 2009

Seriously people! I tried many prescription as well as nonprescription drugs in order to treat the symptoms of my hyperthyroid gland. I had to use Ativan (lorazepam) for some time, quiting Ativan let me with the same symptoms I used it for, and it is really bad, so to tell the truth, this product worked for me to calm me down, helped me overcome social fobia and trouble sleeping. Thank you for providing a good combination that is really effective.

TRULY DOES HELP!

Posted by Reviewer1549019 on May 06, 2011

This brand of Kava is superior to any I have tried. It really does what it is supposed to; takes the edge of without heavy sedation. My doctor recomended that I go on this.

stress

Posted by Reviewer3270327 on Dec 12, 2007

THIS IS A GOOD PRODUCT FOR A PERSON NEEDING TO CALM DOWN.. IT CAUSES A RELAXED FEELING WITHOUT TOO MUCH DROWSINESS. ON THOSE DAYS WHEN YOU JUST FEEL OVERWHELMED--IT CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE.

Relaxation Support

Posted by Reviewer1223149 on Aug 10, 2008

Does just what is says - calms the nervous system and relieves anxiety. I really notice a difference if I go for a day without taking 3 doses.

Fantastic! Very relaxing.

Posted by Reviewer1647646 on Dec 29, 2008

Excellent blend of gentle but relaxing herbs. I've noticed it is popular here -- I can see why!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »