seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2064048 on Aug 16, 2011

Our daughter had extreme constipation issues...she would only have a bowel movement once a week at most, and sometimes as fas as 9 days! We'd tried everything from the doctor, to the ostepath, to laxitives. She is only 4 years old, and because she was so used to not going, we're having a hard time getting her to do it in the potty (her bowel movements are pretty much daily, small amounts a few times a day) and she is doing them in her underwear. We had to put her back in pull ups, because it was getting too messy, but explained to her that her body needs to learn how again. She loves the taste, and asks for them first thing in the morning when she wakes up. So far this is the only thing that has given us any result.

Excellent chewable pro-biotic

Posted by Reviewer1974630 on Jun 30, 2009

These are the first vitamin my picky 6 year old asks for in the morning. It's about the only supplement that I don't have to "hide" in his food.

works great but...

Posted by Reviewer1333211 on Oct 01, 2013

my daughter hates the taste so much (she says it is sour) she is refusing to take it. It did work very well for her while she was willing to take it. Now she refuses. she is 11 years old and has acid reflux and tummy problems.

Great Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1923559 on Sep 14, 2011

My son has had loose BMs forever. This, and the digest bear tablets have totally turned around his tummy problems. He's now a much happier little boy. ;)

Great!

Posted by 5474429787621763663 on Jun 30, 2013

Great work. But my daugther doesn't like so much this flavor.

Great for our kids!

Posted by 5410269506825754733 on Dec 16, 2013

Our kids love these, and they have managed to not catch the nasty stomach bugs going around their school.

Really good

Posted by 5755060079333972756 on Jun 19, 2015

Took some time, but now my 3-year old girl loves these. It's little crunchy, so she didn't want it first, but now she asks them herself. Little sour taste. Remember to put in fridge when you get them! And good, it has so many different probiotics in one tablet :)

kids love it, doesn't have fake sugar taste

Posted by Reviewer2225051 on Nov 22, 2010

my daughter can taste the xylitol, sorbital type sugars and won't take them willingly. this product sweetens with cane sugar.

good

Posted by Reviewer1862369 on Jun 16, 2014

kid loves it

Children love it!

Posted by 4954385303501728005 on Aug 09, 2013

A little sour but still accepable.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »