Mrs. Denise Scudder

Posted by Reviewer3195626 on Nov 23, 2008

I thought this product was very good at cleansing, even when I didn't do very well on the diet. I feel a whole lot better and more alive than I have in the last year or so. Thank you.

Start off Small

Posted by Reviewer1934119 on Nov 12, 2008

I started on the full dose. Not a great idea. It made me very tired and I felt very weak. Not great if you have to work. Start off on the low dose and work your way up.

Can't say for sure, but...

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Nov 01, 2008

it didn't really make my foot candidose gone, but I believe it is a good product to use once or twice a year, though I may go now for Paragone, the original product.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1860405 on Sep 14, 2008

I just finished my two week cycle of this and I noticed by candida diminishing through this cleanse. Will probably continue for another cycle.

Posted by Reviewer3249884 on Apr 21, 2008

I used this product for 5 days, than I quit because it didn't make abby difference.

CandiGone review

Posted by Reviewer2566197 on Apr 16, 2008

I've been having various health problems related to an overabundance of Candida albicans including a pretty bad case of nail fungus in addition to just feeling tired all of the time. I'm on my second round of CandiGone and the nail fungus is clearing up already - nothing, and I mean, nothing worked on this nail fungus prior to taking the CandiGone products. Even more importantly, I have more energy than I've had in probably 10 years. Thank you!

Renew Life CandiGone

Posted by Reviewer3250552 on Mar 20, 2008

The best price on the internet, very pleased! Thanks so much!

G Shelby

Posted by Reviewer3219061 on Feb 20, 2008

My main purchases are CandiGone. Carlson's Fish Oils and Carlson's Cod Liver Oil. Your lower price keeps me coming back.

Good Daily Combo Protocol

Posted by Reviewer2922397 on Jan 01, 2008

I first used it in mid-2006 to kill Candida. I stayed on the product for 3 months to make sure it was gone. CandiGone has a wide enough spectrum of herbs to kill many different varieties of Candida. It has a good 2x daily combination protocol of capsules and tincture. I also added a high daily dose of one of the herbs that my Doctor's Data test showed killed my strain of Candida.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer2417893 on Dec 11, 2007

Im half wat thru,and stopped.I dont like taking the pills and not sure if its working.Its kind of constipating.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »