Took away my bloating and gas!

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 21, 2013

Thank goodness for renewlife digestmore/ digestmore ultra capsules to help those of us with bad digestion! My naturopath recommended these after I complained about painful bloating and gas after mealtimes. I need to take one bottle of these about twice a year. When the symptoms of bloating and gas come back I start by taking one capsule with each meal. There is an immediate difference and reduction of these symptoms, but after using one entire bottle consistently my enzyme levels self regulate for several months. When the symptoms return I take another bottle of these. I suppose they could be used continuously but that would be pricey! The digestmore ultra is stronger version and has soothing herbs like marshmallow to assist digestion. Try these I highly recommend them. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Digestmore

Posted by Reviewer2667168 on Mar 01, 2009

Very very good

Eating food the American way, or the Russian way.

Posted by Reviewer2645209 on Jun 11, 2013

this stuff works great. Always have it on hand if you must gulp your food down in seconds.[Russian method] a little play on words.

Great product.

Posted by 5129971337076567556 on Oct 01, 2016

No glutens. Works like a champ

A HUGHE HELP

Posted by 5542914807070614539 on Dec 06, 2016

TAKEN ALONG WITH GAS STOP THIS WORKS WONDERS. DIGESTION HAS NEVER BEEN BETTER.

This product has

Posted by 5349595145041993160 on Dec 11, 2016

Excelent product! I have had lot of problems with digestion and using this product regulary for two years i feel better every day!