Renew Life, Flora Bear for Kids, Natural Orange Flavor, 60 Tablets (REN-31070)

Posted by Reviewer2215125 on Jun 28, 2008

I like it and my 4 years old daughter love it. After 1,5 month that she takes this product the bad smell in her mouth had gone and I think her stomach flora is much better now.

Izabell

Posted by Reviewer1987449 on Feb 22, 2009

excellent and prompt service,keep up a good work.

Good stuff and yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1483058 on Aug 31, 2009

The kids really did love these as much as the comments say they will. I loved it! It gave me piece of mind knowing at least they have this in their systems even if what they think they want all day is fruit snacks and gum!

Flora Bear for Kids

Posted by Reviewer2852095 on Oct 07, 2009

Both of my children have taken these for the last 3 years. They love the flavor. We do not seem to have all of the colds, runny noses, viral infections, etc., they were always coming down with. I'm not saying these are a "cure-all", but, since my 2 have started taking them - we only go to the doctor to get routine check-ups

Good for kids

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on May 31, 2010

My kids like these. It's hard for me to find a probiotic both my kids will take. They always take this without complaint.

Great for young kids

Posted by Reviewer1121338 on Apr 18, 2011

LOVE this. My children chew it up everyday:)

Perfect for toddlers

Posted by Reviewer2342921 on Jul 22, 2011

It took me a very long time to find a product my finicky 2 year old son would consume, let alone enjoy. He loves this!

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Oct 26, 2011

Great product

Flora bear

Posted by Reviewer2144915 on Oct 26, 2011

My children (and I) love the flavour. The tablets are large but can be easily crushed and mixed for example with natural yoghurt for smaller children who cannot chew the tablet yet.

Only probiotic daughter will eat

Posted by 4672265327517422305 on Jan 25, 2014

This is the only probiotic my daughter will eat. It works well to regulate her BM.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »