Seems to do the job at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Oct 21, 2012

Love the Renew Life products!

Great for Pets Too!

Posted by Reviewer3127598 on Jan 13, 2012

As well as for us humans, this has proven very beneficial for my animal friends. They get 1/3 capsule 3x per day. They gobble it up with food or liquid! It provides them with the necessary probiotics they would naturally be eating in the wild. It is a must for any stomach/intestinal, ear, or bladder issues.

FloraMore

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Nov 14, 2011

Excellant product highly recommend.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Jun 06, 2011

Have tried a few of the Renew Life probiotics and in general they're all very good. This one provides what I feel is the best value for money for someone in their 40's-50's and in reasonable physical condition and with a good diet. My teenage daughter also takes these, and if she misses a day, you can see the results on her skin the next day...

One of the best probiotics available!

Posted by Reviewer2349916 on Nov 06, 2010

One of the best probiotics available! I feel Renew Life's products are the best available today.

Best I've used and at reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer1813299 on Mar 08, 2010

I have long-standing chronic Lyme disease, which has responded well to treatment. In remission, I manage with herbals. But occasionally I have relapses, requiring me to go on a regimen of potent antibiotics for several months. When that happens, it is critically important for me to take a very effective probiotic several times a day to replenish the gut flora killed by the antibiotics. Floramore is the most effective AND the most reliable I've used. (And I've used quite a few different formulations.) I get the 12 billion formulation, and the price makes taking frequently less of a strain on my finances, too.

floramore

Posted by Reviewer2425028 on Feb 19, 2009

very pleased with this product.

Reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer2712505 on Nov 24, 2008

Great product!

Good for Digestive system

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Apr 01, 2008

Good for the digestive system -- Life Flora from Source Naturals seems to have a more noticed effect, though. Both help to prevent illness. It seems that what is good for the digestive system is also great for the immune system.

Probiotic