Everyday product

Posted by 4904339116992475091 on Jan 30, 2013

I take this Probiotic everyday- derived 100% from fungal sources so it is a naturally occurring product, but it is shelf stable- YES! Taken everyday FloraSmart keeps my digestion regular. I process food better. I have more regularly occurring bowel movements of a to healthy consistency that are easy to pass. There is a noticeable difference in my digestion and associated processes when I do not take this product. For ladies: Taken daily I find that this product also helps regulate my pH levels. Some of us deal with Yeast Infections- I find if I take this product everyday, taking special care to ensure I do not forget during ovulation and menses, life is comfortable and "normal." If I run out during this time of my cycle I am more definitely aware of changes in my body.

The only formula my mom can stomach

Posted by Reviewer1756895 on Oct 29, 2010

We tried many different formulations. Does not cause bloating/stomach upset, and helps smooth digestion (so far). Seems expensive at the outset, but well worth it for its' continued consistency in results.

Very happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer3128457 on Jan 16, 2012

I bought this product based on the positive reviews and I'm finding that it agrees with me (I have several food sensitivities). I find I can eat foods that used to cause me trouble with no ill effects such as beans, cauliflower and broccoli. I'm very satisfied that this product is doing its job.

Bio Tract technology

Posted by Reviewer1043726 on Nov 25, 2012

This product is the best probiotics I found. The Bio Tract technology assures protection in the stomach. I rated only 4 stars because this product is very expensive, but it seems to be the price to be effective.

Renew Life 6 Billion

Posted by ivyengland on Sep 18, 2013

I need to take 4 tabs a day for this to work.

ok

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Aug 01, 2014

This product disintegrated before I finished the bottle. It suddenly changed colour and had a foul smell. Otherwise, good for regularity.

excellent formula

Posted by halfromanian on Dec 12, 2014

Great formula. Helps tremendously with my digestion and with my bloating that I get occasionally. I take 1/day (at breakfast). No need to refrigerate which is great for travelling.

Probiotics are good for you.

Posted by Reviewer1510427 on Jun 27, 2013

Don't know how to rate probiotics, but I do feel more energy since starting on them.

Flora Smart

Posted by Reviewer1151831 on Aug 08, 2008

Excellent.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2192944 on Jan 11, 2009

A great probiotic - got me through 6 weeks of antibiotics and have continued it afterwards with great success. I would highly recommend this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »