Works rather well

Posted by Reviewer1055349 on Feb 03, 2009

Works best when taken before meals. Expensive.

Not necessarily a bad product but didn't help with my particular symptoms

Posted by 4866205971727325299 on Aug 29, 2012

I am 27 and have suffered from chronic bloating and irregular bowel movements for over 10 years now. In my case I am particularly sensitive to course fibers (for example, quinoa or brown rice really upset my gut). I wouldn't be confident saying that this is a good or bad product - I merely found that, in my case, it didn't make a difference to my symptoms.

works great

Posted by Reviewer1476518 on May 10, 2014

I bought this because couldn't find any Beano. This works so much better. Absolutely no problem after eating beans. It's much better than beano.

It works

Posted by 4752442533970082398 on Jul 02, 2016

I used to chew 6 Beano tablets so that was quite an expense compared to swallowing 2 of these. One capsule did not help me, but 2 does. The cost does not bother me as the pain and suffering otherwise justifies this preventive step. These are capsules which are easier to process vs. solid pills. I look to herbal remedies rather than pharmaceutical heavy duty drugs for relief especially of simple complaints. When possible I avoid beans, garlic, cabbage and most gas inducing food, but my family enjoys eating some of these so I take this Gas Stop just before my first bite and then enjoy with them. I just stocked up by buying 4 more bottles because I save 5% by doing so and iHerb lists the expiration date on the web site, unlike Amazon where I have been burned before.

Works fairly well but chamomile tea works better!

Posted by ManxKat on Oct 22, 2012

Try a sample size and then try chamomile tea!