New To iHerb?

Renew Life, Norwegian Gold, Ultimate Fish Oils, Daily Omega, Natural Orange Flavor, 60 Fish Gels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Daily Omega

Posted by Reviewer1170927 on Jun 24, 2009

Great product, my husband and I love these because you don't taste them during the day.

j

Posted by Reviewer1708068 on Jul 09, 2012

great stuff...I don't know about the various other Norwegian Gold Omega's. these are digestible for me and I take a digest enzyme pill to go with them at bedtime

Renew Life Omega Fish Gel

Posted by Reviewer3118282 on Apr 09, 2009

I prefer this way of getting my fish oil to the liquid form...plus these tablets allow me to take less daily which is a relief when one is taking as many supplements as I am. Again I had discovered these at a local health food store, but having them delivered plus at a better price made it inviting to order from you.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1204159 on Nov 06, 2009

I keep ordering this because it works and doesn't "burb back" at me.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2382673 on Mar 16, 2009

I am assuming this is doing all it is supposed to do. I don't see a big difference, but have only been taking them a few weeks. Note of interest - these capusules are extremely large. Some people may have trouble with them. I will continue to use this particular brand since there have been no side effects.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »