Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1180724 on Mar 28, 2010

I cannot function daily unless I take one of these. I have fibromyalgia, and they have made a HUGE difference in my fatigue. It is AMAZING!!!

Best Available

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Oct 24, 2011

My daughter's tried many other fish oils, but finds this the best and safest.

potent, no fishy taste

Posted by Reviewer1134351 on Dec 22, 2009

These are great fish oil capsules. No fishy taste ever, and I only have to take one a day. It may be coincidence, but I also haven't gotten sick since I've been taking them (even when everyone around me had the flu). My only concern is that the fish oil industry may be contributing to overfishing. I have early onset OA, and my doctor recommended a fish oil supplement. If that weren't the case, I probably would just use a Flax oil product like Barlean's (wonderful brand, I recommend the highest lignan Flax oil soft gels).

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2882817 on Mar 25, 2012

So far so good. No bad fishy after taste, or repeat. The capsules are large, but slide right on down, no problem. Hoping they help with my blood numbers, I will be reordering soon.

like!

Posted by Reviewer1386669 on Jun 13, 2012

I believe in this supplement. It's the 2nd fish oil product I've tried and I like it more than the first one. It doesn't give me burps, it contains vit.D3. It's a pity that the package is pretty heavy. Will buy again anyway

NORWEGIAN GOLD SUPER CRITICAL OMEGA 1200 mg gels

Posted by Reviewer1434746 on Jul 05, 2010

I'm so happy to have found you folks. We tried the fish oil caps and liked them so much. We tried to purchase them in Syracuse, but no one had them. I placed my order with you one day and got them the very next day. Thank you so much for such great service.

no complaints

Posted by Reviewer1935124 on Dec 08, 2010

we just ordered our second bottle and so far so good, no after taste which is nice.

Fish Oil

Posted by 4658534552239063937 on Jun 21, 2012

Excellent fish oil,been taking it for months now!