New To iHerb?

Renew Life, ParaGone, Advanced Micro-Organism Detoxification Program, 2 Part Program

New Zealand

Posted by Reviewer1535135 on Jun 09, 2008

Excellent product and highly effective. Brought out parasite on collarbone that no other parasite cleanse had managed to. Highly recommend

It Works

Posted by Reviewer3029383 on May 18, 2011

I had to stop taking it because I continued to have diarhhea, and it said not to take with diarhhea. I have a Rife Machine and am doing their parasite cleanse program. When the diarhhea stops or in several months I plan to start this program again. I definitely saw evidence of "critters" after 20 days and did start feeing better - more energy.

TOP RATING from a MISSIONARY who suffered Intestinal parasites!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Jan 23, 2011

Dear iHerb, I have a friend who is a missionary in Mexico, who has suffered from intestinal parasites many times over the course of 10 years, due to the harsh conditions she and her family face. I decided to sent her some products from iherb. Here is what she wrote me after receiving the package: "Dearest Ruth, Your gift of vitamins and goodies arrived with a fellow missionary last Sunday. Thank you so much. I began the Paragone treatment on Monday. Oh, my goodness! I can't believe how good it works! I think every overseas worker should know about this product. I can't express how very much I appreciate your care and kindness for me, thinking of my past health battles and reaching out to do something to help me. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I wish I could hug you in person! God bless, Tonia" I just thought I should share this to encourage anyone else out there who may have a friend in need - that iherb can ship the package to another location you specify - FOR YOU! No need to re-ship yourself. What a great way to send a gift to someone you love! THANKS, iHERB!

Convenient and easy to follow

Posted by Reviewer3252707 on Aug 22, 2008

This is a much easier to follow regimen than the alternative Hulda Clark one. I have done 15 days and am on the 5 days rest. My husband says my night time breath doesn't smell bad like it had.

Renew Life, ParaGone,

Posted by Reviewer3155044 on Apr 03, 2008

Very happy w/ this product. It did work for me. I did this cleanse twice about 4 wks apart and had no problems with upset stomach. I did make sure that used the Natural Factors acidolphilus and bifidus, while doing the cleanse.