New Zealand

Posted by Reviewer1535135 on Jun 09, 2008

Excellent product and highly effective. Brought out parasite on collarbone that no other parasite cleanse had managed to. Highly recommend

It Works

Posted by Reviewer3029383 on May 18, 2011

I had to stop taking it because I continued to have diarhhea, and it said not to take with diarhhea. I have a Rife Machine and am doing their parasite cleanse program. When the diarhhea stops or in several months I plan to start this program again. I definitely saw evidence of "critters" after 20 days and did start feeing better - more energy.

Renew Life, ParaGone,

Posted by Reviewer3155044 on Apr 03, 2008

Very happy w/ this product. It did work for me. I did this cleanse twice about 4 wks apart and had no problems with upset stomach. I did make sure that used the Natural Factors acidolphilus and bifidus, while doing the cleanse.

Convenient and easy to follow

Posted by Reviewer3252707 on Aug 22, 2008

This is a much easier to follow regimen than the alternative Hulda Clark one. I have done 15 days and am on the 5 days rest. My husband says my night time breath doesn't smell bad like it had.

TOP RATING from a MISSIONARY who suffered Intestinal parasites!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Jan 23, 2011

Dear iHerb, I have a friend who is a missionary in Mexico, who has suffered from intestinal parasites many times over the course of 10 years, due to the harsh conditions she and her family face. I decided to sent her some products from iherb. Here is what she wrote me after receiving the package: "Dearest Ruth, Your gift of vitamins and goodies arrived with a fellow missionary last Sunday. Thank you so much. I began the Paragone treatment on Monday. Oh, my goodness! I can't believe how good it works! I think every overseas worker should know about this product. I can't express how very much I appreciate your care and kindness for me, thinking of my past health battles and reaching out to do something to help me. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I wish I could hug you in person! God bless, Tonia" I just thought I should share this to encourage anyone else out there who may have a friend in need - that iherb can ship the package to another location you specify - FOR YOU! No need to re-ship yourself. What a great way to send a gift to someone you love! THANKS, iHERB!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2040151 on Sep 06, 2009

This is great stuff. My Applied Kinaesiologist in the UK recommends I use it once a year to clean out my system and de-parasite myself - we all have worms apparently and I first used it after a trip to Egypt where I picked up a dreadful stomach problem!! Within a couple of weeks I felt back to normal. Be sure to follow the instructions re the first 3 days half dosage.

A good remedy

Posted by Reviewer1175410 on Sep 04, 2009

I took this because I thought I had parasites, but I guess not. I have already been taking redmond clay with sonne's # 9 to clear out my intestines and have been going 3 times daily. Taking this paragone i would go 4 time a day and never saw any parasites come out but know that this stuff is cleaning me out because how many times I would go a day. I do feel better and more awake which is another reason I started taking paragone because I was tired a lot more then usual. I gave it for stars because it really does clean you out.

Yes, it works!

Posted by Reviewer3108211 on Dec 24, 2012

Two packs are needed for a full cleanse, but I opened up three because I might have used too much of the liquid at the beginning, not knowing what "1 dropper" meant. I believe it means 1 ml. I should mention that while I was on this cleanse, I took diluted apple cider vinegar in the morning, cayenne capsules with meals and Thorne Research's SF722. Towards the end, I also started taking Kyolic garlic capsules. While I cannot attribute my results completely to ParaGone, I'm quite confident that it played a significant role. Many parasites cannot be seen with the naked eye, but I did spot various visible types over several days while on this cleanse, without examining everything in detail. There were days when I experienced quite a bit of hunger. For me, the laxative effect was cumulative, such that I experienced it more as each round progressed. I noticed a clear difference in the freshness of the liquid depending on how long ago a pack was purchased (even when the expiry date is years away), so it's probably best to take it soon after receiving it. I'm quite satisfied with the results.

ParaGone by Renew Life

Posted by Reviewer1320217 on Apr 02, 2011

I needed a bit of guidance with this product, since I know I have a parasite. The contact via email was informative and gave good advice. I've started use (Round 1) and will be ordering more for a complete cleanse.

IT WORKS BUT..

Posted by 5318273991910515874 on Dec 16, 2012

I do not like the fact you have to purchase two kits to complete this cleanse! Two I am going to do HUMAWORM since I read it is a lot stronger and cheaper than this. Just google HUMAWORM you will see the link where to purchase. There was even a few Drs not affliated to HW who compare these two and said HUMAWORM was a lot stronger in getting out the nastier worms..I know I have worms since I grind my teeth in my sleep since a child and have anxiety, bloating and gas... I did see some critters come using this again I just want something stronger yet cheaper!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »